Chapter Sixteen

Destiny or Fate

Chapter Sixteen

The morning was cold and wet from the heavy rain of last night.  Jiyong got up early because he had to be in the office for a meeting.  He left his room but turn around to grab something.  Ad he strolls down the stairs, he notice that no one was up yet and tip toe to Bom's room.  He stuck his head in and saw that she was curling up.  'She must've been cold' He thought.  He walks over and laid his fluffy warm blanket on top of her thin blanket.  He then bent down and wanted to peck her on the forehead but Bom was stirring therefore, he didn't want to wake her up and left her room.

A few hours later, Bom slowly opened her eyes and felt something warm around her.  "How have I been sleeping?"  She said.  Bom did not notice the fluffy blanket around her.  Footsteps were heard coming from the door.  "Ah, you're awake, about time Bom."  Chaerin said, bringing in a tray with a bowl of soup.

"Huh? What?  How long have I've been sleeping?" Bom asked, feeling weak and dazed.

"You slept the whole day, yesterday until now."  Chaerin answered, taking a sit next to Bom on her bed.

"What that long?!  Did Jiyong get mad?"  Bom yelled, almost popping Chaerin's ear drums out.  "What?  Jiyong, mad?  Why would he be mad for?  He was the one that came to your room and call the doctor too.  He was very worried about you."  Chaerin explained.  "Okay, enough talking for now, you must be hungry."

Before Bom could answer; her stomach answered for her.  She took the tray and settle it on her lap.  Taking the spoon, she ate slowly, but finished every last drop pf it.  She felt better and questioned Chaerin on Jiyong.  "Oh,  What do you mean Jiyong was worried?"  Looking clueless.

Chaerin was putting the bowl on the tray and started to smile when Bom asked the question.  "Don't get mad if I tell you okay?   He was the one that wiped you up, well only the hand and face though.  He was gentle with you, even I started to feel a teensy bit jealous of you."

Bom felt a bit red.  "Why would you allow him to touch me for?"  lightly shouting at Chaerin

"I didn't, He insisted so himself."  Chaerin lightly shouts back.  "Ok, we can talk about this later.  Get some more rest and I'll be back to check on you later."  Chaerin got up and left.

Bom sat on her bed, feeling a bit shy when she notice the blanket on top of her.  She never saw it before.  "It must have been Chaerin who brought this blanket when I felt cold in the morning."

She later fell back to a deep sleep with a full stomach.

- - -

It was nearly 2pm when Jiyong pulled up in the front of the gates as Seungri came out of the house with Ms. Kim and Chaerin.  "We're heading out to the market.  Are you going to stay for dinner Ji?"

"Yes." He yelled back.

They both parted their ways and Jiyong parked his car in front of the front door.  He also had stopped bu the market earlier and bought some fresh fruits.  He went straight to the kitchen and washes the fruits and placed them on a bowl.  He then escorts himself to Bom's room.  Before he enters, he peeked in and saw she was still sleeping, cuddling up against his fluffy blanket.  He walks in and placed the bowl on the table beside her bad.  He sat on her bed, sitting next to her, trying to steal a kiss on the cheek when Bom suddenly opened her eyes.  "Yah!  What are you doing here?  What are you trying to do to me?!"  She quickly sat up and cover her body with his blanket, even though she was not undressed.

Jiyong was fumbling to find a excuse.  "I came here to see if you were okay, and here...." He pointed to the bowl on the table, "...I bought you some fruits.  I swear I didn't do anything to you, well at least not yet."  he said with a smirked on the last part.

'Crazy Jerk!' was what Bom said in her head.  Bom stared at him with a doubtful and suspicious look.  "Okay, thank you for it, but you can just leave it with Chaerin next time.  May you leave now?"  She said as she pointed her finger to the door.

A smile appeared on Jiyong's face.  "That's not a nice way to thank someone who helped nurse you back to health.  At least you could do is,"  He pointed to his cheek and continued, "kiss here as a token of appreciation."

Bom smirked and grabbed her pillow and started to hit him with it.  "You must be crazy!  Now get out! Out I said!"

"Okay, Okay, Okay!!!"  as he walks backwards towards the door.  But before he left her room, he laughed as he said, "If I knew that you would gain your strength back so fast, I wouldn't have been so nice and would have kissed you hard while you were alseep."  Then, he quickly ran out the door.  Bom threw the pillow at him, but missed as he was already gone.  "Stupid Jerk!"

- - -

Author:  Another short chapter, Hope you don't mind.  I'll probably have short updates for now on because I can't think of anything to write about.  But anyways,Thanks for reading.  Muah<3

Don't mind the typos~

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT; I'M NOT A BIG FAN OF SILENT READERS