Chapter Seven

Destiny or Fate

Chapter Seven

 

Ms. Kim was just finished preparing dinner and it was perfect.  "JiYong's going to love it."  she thought.  She had just told Chaerin to go check if JiYong was awaken yet.

Jiyong woke up feeling energize from the long nap.  Whe he look to his left he saw his picture frame was out of angle.  He got upset,  he did not like his things to be rearranged of touched.  The rule was just to clean his room and that was it.  He stepped out of his room, not refresh when he saw Chaerin walking up the stairs.

"Chaerin did you clean my room?"  He said with a serious look.

"No, why?"  Chaerin replied as she wonder what was wrong.

"Can you go get the person who cleaned my room.....NOW!"  he shout.

Chaerin was nervous for Bom, "Is there something wrong, sir?"

JiYong who gave a simple command got irriatated,  "I said to get the person who cleaned my room.  Did you not hear me?"

"Yes, yes, I'm going right now,"  She left quickly to go get Bom.

Bom who was in her room writing a letter to her parents when she heard a knock,  "What's the matter?" she asked as Chaerin slowly opened the door and stepped inside.  "It'd JiYong, he wants to see you right now."  Chaerin said in a tense voice.  Wondering what he wanted her for, she asked, "Where is he?"

"He's in his room, knock before you open okay?"  Chaerin said with a smirk on her face.  "Well duh, of course I'll knock first Bom said, "And wipe that smirk off your face."

Bom left her room and start walking up the stairs.  She reaches to the boss's room and knocks on the door several times but there were no answers.

Jiyong was in the bathroom, showering and giving himself a clean cut shave, even though he hardly grows a mustache or beard.  He did not hear Bom knocking as he proceed to come out of the bathroom.  He stops his tracks.

With no answer, Bom wanted to make sure he was not in his room, therefore there would be no accusation that she did no do as order.  She turned the knob and opened the door.  She proceed to walk inside but five seconds later came Jiyong walking out of the bathroom with no shirt on, but just a towel around his waist facing her.

"AHH!!"  She qiuckly turned around, covering her eyes and looking for the way out.  "Umm... I'm..I'm sorry! ~"

Jiyong was laughing silently seeing Bom covering her eyes.  He quickly ran to her and blocked her, not letting her get out of his room.  "No one told you to come in my room without my permission.  Have you ever heard of knocking?"

Bom attempted to run for the doors, looking through the space in between her fingers.  But Jiyong would always block her, not letting her out.  She quickly turns the other direction when she notices that Jiyong was in front of her.   "I'm sorry, I did knock but no one answered.  I just wanted to make sure you weren't up here."

Jiyong was smiling, "Oh, I see."  He said as he was still standing there behind her.  "You know you can turn around and talk to me.  It's not like I'm or something, I do have a towel around me."

"Uhhh.. It's okay.  I think I should go and wait for you downstairs in the living room."  Bom cheeks were started to burn in embarassment.

Jiyong walked closer to Bom, she still had her back facing him.  He leaned down to her ears and whispered, "Okay, but don't go downstairs, just wait for me out the doors until I get dressed.

"Yes."  Bom quickly turned and walked towards the door, closing it a bit too hard.  A loud bang was heard.  After the door closes, you can heard Jiyong yelling, "YAHH!!!"

She couldn't believe it.  It was so stupid of her to go into his room like that.  What a close call, lucky he had on a towel around him or else.  She started to blush.

- - -

Author : YOU WELCOME ADDICTEDS ^_^  Keke... Bom was such a dork.  I bet if this was the REAL BOMMIE; she would be checking him out, without a blink.

* I realized that I've been making ALOT of typos in the chapters;  I'm really really SORRY.  I'll do better.  Thanks for reading Everyone.  This is GeeBOM; Muah<3

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT; I'M NOT A BIG FAN OF SILENT READERS