Chapter Five

Destiny or Fate

Chapter Five

 

The last week and a half, Bom have been adjusting to her new home and surrounding pretty well despite she missed home dearly.  She called home not too long agao and wrote letters whenever she had the chance.  The date that the boss was expected to return home was approaching home soon and Bom have been pretty busy cleaning the upper level of the house except one room where she was prohibited to clean.  There was so much work, 'no wonder they needed to hire more staff aroung the house' she thought.  At the end of the each night, she falls right into sleep from being so exhausted.

Just days away, Youngbae came by and told Ms. Kim that the big boss had phone hime to have his room dust and have a new set of sheets ready.  He also wanted his favorite meal prepare too.  Ms. Kim was happy to know the days are getting close and sent Chaerin to clean his room.  She started to write down a list of groceries for later when Chaerin goes to the market.

Chaering enters the boss's room, with a broom and a dustpan and all of a  sudden,  "Ahhhhhh!!!!  Go away!"  She screamed at what she had saw moving at the corner of the bedroom.

Bom who was cleaning in the guestroom nearby heard the scream and came running in."  Chaerin, are you o-"  Before she could finish, she stopped when she saw Chaerin standing on a chair.  "What's wrong Chaerin?"  She had a shocked expression on her face.

"Over there, it over there"  She said as she used one hand and pointed to the corner of the room and the other hands was covering her face.  "Get rid of it."

Bom walked over and all she saw was teo bug, two ladybugs to be exact.  She puts them onto her hands and walked to the balcony to let it out.  "Is it gone yet?"  Chaerin said, still on top of the chair with her face covered up.  Bom was laughing and decided to tease Chaerin, "You silly girl, it's only ladybugs and you scream like it was a ghost or something."  Chaerin got off from the chair she was currently on, "  Stop teasing me, it's not funny.  I don't care what kind of bug it is, it's still bugs!"

Just as the two were talking Ms. Kim and Seungri entered the room.  "What's going on here?  Who was screaming?  Because that scream was annoying."  Ms. Kim spoke.  Chaerin, who was a bit embarassed but answered anyways,  "I did it because there were bugs;  Ms. Kim, I'm sorry but I don't think that I am able to clean this room anymore.  Let Bom Unni do it."

"What?  But..."  Bom didn't finish talking when Ms.  Kim cut in.  "What?  Why??  Aishh... Enough talking, here Bom you clean this room.  It better be spotless clean when I come back.  The you, Chaerin, you do Bom's chores."  Ms. Kim said and left it how it was.  Her and Seungri stepped out of the room leaving the girls behind.

Chaerin laughed as she left to finish Bom's chores.  "Aishh.. So complicated."  Bom thought.  She started to clean every corner, under the drawers, change the sheets and gosh even cleaned the bathroom.  And last but not least she wipes the tables and drawers counter when she came across a picture of his.  She picks it up and cleans it and just stared at it.  "Hmm,  so this is how the boss looks like....Not bad."  she thought out loud.  Just then,  Chaerin screamed  "Bom!", causing Bom to startle and place the picture frame back to it's place.

Bom was dragged to the grocery store with Ms. Kim but more like carrying the groceries instead.  Chaerin said that Ms. Kim is very picky when it comes to food especially for the big boss.  The house was cleaned and the food was waiting to be prepared.  Now all they were doing was waiting for the big boss.

- - -

The sun was shining and the temperture was just right.  Mr. Kwon JiYong had arrived a day early at the airport and was waiting for Youngbae and Seungri to pick him up.  He also was infromed by Youngbae that the new maid has just been hired.

- - -

Author : Aishh... Alot of you guys already realized the 'big boss' was Kwon Jiyong *cries*.  Well, it was tagged G-Bom.  Next chapter will be when Mr. Kwon and Ms. Park meets okay?  Please look forward to it.   Thanks for reading and I hoped you guys enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoy writing it.   Muah<3

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT; I'M NOT A BIG FAN OF SILENT READERS