Chapter Thirteen

Destiny or Fate

Chapter Thirteen

"What?  The kids were already served, why did you ask us to buy more than we already have?"  Ms. Kim asked, feeling a bit dissappointed.  "Aishh, Look at the fresh fruits I just bought, I even bought flowers to decorate the room." She continued as she raised the bag up for him to see.

"Oh, those," Jiyong grabbed the flowers from her hand, "I apologize for making you go out and buy them, I guess we don't need it after all." He smiled and walked away from the table.  Ms. Kim looks at Bom and then trail behind Jiyong looking very upset and disappointed.

As the childrens finished their breakfast, Bom and Chaerin were gathering the stuff back to the car, ready to go back home.  "Jiyong is weird.  He's never like this.  Did you do something to him, Bom?"

Bom was stun to hear that from Chaerin.  "Me?!  I didn't do anything to him!"  she defended herself.

"Geez, I was only kidding.  Don't get all defensive now."  Chearin said.

Now thinking back to what Chaerin had said about Jiyong being 'weird'; Chaerin was definitely right.  He had been acting differently today.

- - -

Jiyong was eating breakfast and smiling to himself.  Ms. Kim walks in, looking puzzled at Jiyong smiling to himself.

"Is there something funny Ji?"  She asked with a smile smile.

"Oh, nothing, just thinking about an early birthday present I have received."  He replied.

Seeing Jiyong finish his scrabbled eggs, "Would you like some more?"  She asked, reaching for the table to grab his plate.

Wiping his mouth, "No, I'm full."  He answered. "Oh, and for tonight, there's going to be only a few people coming over for dinner.  There won't be anything big or fancy like the years before.  Also let the servants know so they can get the place ready."

"Yes I will; and is there anything special you would like me to cook for tonight's meal?"

"No, as matter a fact, don't cook anything.  I'll just put an order for the food to be delievered instead.  Just make sure the house is nicely done and cleaned, that's all."  Jiyong said as he walks off the dining room.

- - -

Ms. Kim orders the girls to clean the house while Seungri makes sure the garden and lawn was nicely done and trim down.

Jiyong was on the sofa in his study room, reading a book when Bom walked in and quickly walked out.  "Stop."  He said, then got up and walks over to her.

Bom stopped her tracks, afraid to turn around thinking to herself, 'I don't want anymore tricks from him'.  As she turns around, his face was only a few inches from her,  She quickly step back.  "Did you need something?" She asked.

"Well of course,"  A smile appeared on his face, "I want my birthday present from you."

"I'm sorry, I didn't know it was your birthday.  So that means you're just going to have to excuse me."

"Excuse you?  Now that is just too easy."  He walked towards her until she backed up into the door.  "The only present I want from you is right here."  He pionted to her cheek.

"What?!  You better dream on that on for that one.  You're lucky I didn't yell at you in front of those childrens for what you did."  She tighten her hands into a fist.

Jiyong stood there laughing, "I am lucky, aren't I?"  he said as he gets closer to her.  Bom pushed him back and left to room, closing the door along with a loud slam.  'God he's such a bis stupid jerk'.

- - -

Author : Hello Addicteds.  It's been a while haven't it.  I accidently erase the whole chapter, so I had to rewrite it, Sorry for the wait.  But I hope you enjoy this chapter.  I promise that Chapter Fourteen will be a bit longer than this chapter.  Pinky Swear Okay ^_^ ; ; Muah <3

Dont mind the typos ~

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT; I'M NOT A BIG FAN OF SILENT READERS