Chapter Fifteen

Destiny or Fate

Chapter Fifteen

On the next day, the sky was filling with dark clouds and soon the rain starts to fall heavily upon the windows.  Jiyong was drinking his coffee and reading his daily newspaper when he notice he has not seen Bom all morning.  Chaerin walks in with breakfast and lightly placed it on the table.

"Where's Park Bom?  Is she still not up yet, it passed 8 already."  He said as he looked up from his newspaper he was curretly reading and sat it down on the table.   "Well, I knocked on her door, but I didn't get any response." Chaerin answered.

Jiyong had a completely worried look on his face, thinking maybe he was a bit too harsh on her last night casuing her to leave.  He got up and walk upstairs to get his spare key, and Jiyong and Chaerin walked to Bom's room together.  With the keys on his hands, about to unlock the door until Ms. Kim interrupted.

"Ji, what are you doing there?" she asked.  "You don't belong in this area."

  "I came to check on Bom since she never slept pass this hour before."  He said and continues to insert the key into the door knob.  Ms. Kim still didn't want him to go in because it is inappropriate for the boss to go inside an employee's room, especially a female room.  "But Kwon Ji..."

Ms. Kim did not finish her words when Jiyong unlocked the door to simply see Bom lying down in bed on her side, looking very pale.  Chaerin quickly rush over to her side and starts talking but Bom did not respond.  Jiyong rush over on the other side of Bom's bed, feeling her head and it was very hot.  "She must have caught a fever last night."  He said.

Ms. Kim just stood there and walks over to Jiyong.  "Kwon Jiyong, you are going to be late for work.  Don't worry about her."  Jiyong simply ingored her saying.  "Ms. Kim, could you plase tell Seungri to do get the doctor immediately."

"But Ji, you're going to be late..."  Ms. Kim said.  Feeling a bit annoyed and eyeing her, "Ms. Kim did you not hear a word I just said?!"

Ms. Kim quickly left the room and was feeling very upset for how Jiyong was speaking to her, 'Caring more about a stupid little girl than me?  I was the only who have been with him the longest, how can he do this to me?!' she yelled inside of her mind.  She have never seen that side of him before.  She went as she was told, to tell Seungri to call for the doctor and choose to not return to Bom's room.

Jiyong was very inpatience waiting for the doctor, but 30 minutes later, the doctor finally arrives.

"Doctor, is she going to be okay?"  said Jiyong, seeing that the doctor finished examining Bom.  "She caught a minor flu, but don't worry, she'll be fine after I give her this shot."  The doctor replied and continues with, "Just make sure she gets plenty of rest and eat properly, and don't forget to make sure that she takes her medicines regularly."

Jiyong smiled, knowing that she was going to be okay.  "Thank you very much doctor."

The doctor left some medicine with Jiyong and left with Seungri.  Jiyong then tols Chaerin to get him a bowl of warm water and a towel.  As Chaerin left, Jiyong stared at Bom's pale face and held on to her hand feeling guilty.  "I'm sorry for yelling at you last night.  I didn't mean to."  he said lightly.

Seconds later, Chaerin walks in and place the bowl of water on the table near by.  She wet the towel and then she reached her hand out, about to wipe Bom's hands when Jiyong told her to give it to him.  Chaerin seemed puzzled at Jiyong's ways of caring.  "Oh Chaerin, can you get me some more blankets from the guest room?"  Chaerin glanced at Jiyong, responding, "Yes." and left the room once again.

He wipes her hands, then her face.  'She has such soft skin' he thought, then glances at his watch, and it was nearly ten.  As Chaerin walks in, Jiyong walks out.  "Chaerin, make sure Bom is well taken care of, I will check up on her when I get back from work."  He left and speeds off to work.

- - -

From worrying about Bom all day and plus tons of work that neededto be done today, Jiyong finally came home even though it was late.  He lightly walks to Bom's room and peek in and could still see that Bom was soundly asleep.  He gently touches her forehead to make sure the fever has gone down and it did.  He then tip toe to his room and took a hot shower.  He was so exhausted from today as he lies down on his bed, but Bom was still on his mind.  He then drift off to a silent sleep.

- - -

Author : Bommie:(   Bommie's is not feeling so well, so I made this chapter.  Bommie please get plenty of rest and get well soon.  Singing live or not, I don't care.  All I want is to see you happily on that stage perfroming.  "Fighting Fighting! Ya, ya, ya!"  Thanks for reading Addicteds ; Muah <3

Don't mind the typos~

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMMENT; I'M NOT A BIG FAN OF SILENT READERS