Chapter Six

Destiny or Fate

Chapter Six

It was the next day, the day where Mr. Kwon is arriving back home.  Ms. Kim woke up early preparing the ingredients while Chaerin and Bom did some quick cleaning.

It was near noon when the big boss finally arrives.  Everyone seems to be joyful except Bom.  She was told to wait in the kitchen until ask to serve refreshments.  "Arghh.."  She thought.  "I didn't think I could be this nervous."  Just as she was waiting nervously in the kitchen the car pulled up in the front of the hpuse where Ms. Kim and Chaerin were waiting anxiously.  JiYong steps out of the car and only notice two familiar faces and did not see a third.  He did not want to ask where she was therefore, it might look awkward.

"Hello JiYong."  Ms. Kim greeted.  "Here, let my carry that suitcase for you,"  extending her hand to get it.  "It's okay, let Chearin take it instead."  handing it over the Chaerin and told her to take it upstairs.  Ms. Kim was a bit disappointed.  "Oh, I see, I'm too old now huh?"  Youngbae who was standing beside JiYong spoke, "Looks like Kwon JiYong had hurted Ms. Kim's feelings."

JiYong smiled and did not want Ms. Kim to think that way because she had live with him for a long time.  "That's not what I meant,  I just want to talk to you.  OKay?  Let's all go inside." 

They were all talking in the living room until Chaerin was told by Ms. Kim, speaking softly, to tell Bom to bring out the refreshments from the kitchen.

"How was the trip, JiYong?"  Ms. Kim asked,  "Did it go as planned?"

"Yes, actually better than I expected."  JiYong replied, then turned his head towards Youngbae.  "How's everything over here and the new business?"  JiYong asked Youngbae.  He was actually beginning to wonder where the new maid was at.  She has not shown her face yet.  Just when his mind was talking, it went blank.

Bom came in with Chaerin with the refreshments.  Without looking at anyone, she slowly placed the drinks and snacks on the table, trying so hard not to embarrass herself.

As Bom was placing the refreshments, "Oh, there you go,  I was just going to ask about you.  Bom, this is Kwon JiYong."  said Youngbae.  Bom placed the snacks down and greeted with a bow.  She could feel his eyes on her.  Now facing JiYong,  "Ji, this is Bom, the new maid I hired not too long ago that I told you about."  Youngbae continued.

Jiyong stood up to also bow,  "Hello Bom, how long have you been working here?"  He asked her; secretly wanted to hear her speak.

"I've been working here for over a week and a half."  Bom siad, with butterflies, fluttering in her stomach.

"Oh okay,"  with a gentle voice.  JiYong then turns to Youngbae.

Bom left to go back to the kitchen and she just sat there on dinner table JiYong's picture stuck in her head.  His face kept poppin out in her head. 

- - -

"Alright Youngbae,  I think I'm going to get some rest before dinner; I'm a bit lagged."  JiYong said as he stood up from the sofa him and Youngbae was sitting on.

"Yes, you are probably are.  Get some rest then, and just call me if you need to discuss about the new business."  Youngbae said as he also stood up.

"Yes, I will."  Said JiYong.  He then sais Ms. Kim to walk Youngbae over out and make sure Seungri takes him home.  JiYong proceed to walk up the stairs, into his bedroom and straight to the balcony.  The breeze air was cool and refreshing allowing his thoughts to flow.  He couldn't believe that the new maid, Bom was very appealing or prehaps intresting.  JiYong chuckles at his own thinking of none other than his own maid.  He must be insane and went to wash up.  Than shortly took a nap.

- - -

Author :  How was it?  I hope it wasn't disappointing.  I couldn't think of how to let them meet each other so I left it as how it is.  Not really G-BOM moments but Bom and Ji DID have some interactions.  Thank you for reading.  Muah<3

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT; I'M NOT A BIG FAN OF SILENT READERS