Chapter Twenty - Four

Destiny or Fate

Chapter Twenty - Four

Just as Jiyong drove the car out of the gate, "Hey Mister, I thought Seungri was suppose to drive me?"  Bom asked, but Jiyong focused on driving, moments later replying. "That's what I thought too, but I guess not."  Confused Bom couldn't really understand the meaning of his answer.  "What do you mean?"  she stared at him.

"You think I'm that stupid to let another man drive my wife?" he said gazing at her.  "I'm not your wife, remember that?!" she shouts.  "You didn't act like that last night, when you cuddled in my arms.:  He said, giving her a grin.  Bom looked to the corner of her eyes, mumbling, "Jerk," then turns towards her side of the window.

As he drove and look quick glances at her, he notices that Bom didn't have on her seat belt.  "You mind buckling up?  I'm a safe driver."  Pretending like she did not hear him, Bom continued to look out the window.  With no response of her doing what he asked for, he pulled up to the curve and unbuckled his seat belt.  Bom looked from right to left, wondering why they had stopped.

Jiyong did not utter a word, reaching over for her seat belt, caused her lips to rub against his cheek.  "What do you think your doing?"  As he pulled back from her, she realized he didn't do anything, but buckled her seat belt on for her.  She crosses her arms in front of her, rolling her eyes and looked away.  Jiyong shakes his head in belief of how she was acting towards him, putting his seat belt back on, he continued driving.

Two hours later, a growling sound came from someone's stomach.  It was getting louder and louder each time.  The driver looked at the person's who's stomach was growling for the pass couple of minutes and smiled.  He too was also hungry.  "Are you hungry, Bom?"  Being the stubborn girl she is, "NO!" she replied, but with that saying her stomach once again cried.

"Even though you say no, your stomach says yes.  Well, I'm hungry, let's stop for a meal."  he said, looking from left to right, finding a nearby restaurant.

Finally finding a nice place, where there was an outside patio by the beach, he swings into the parking lot to park.  Jiyong got out, but stubborn Bom didn't.

"Aish..." he sighs and walked around to the other side of the car, opening the door, "Come out."  he demanded.  But Bom looked the opposite direction and replied, "If your hungry, go ahead and eat.  I'm not going."

Jiyong bent down close enough to smell her scent and smirked, "Okay, If you don't want to go in to eat, I guess we can do 'other things' then,"  he whispered in her ears.  Bom pushes him back, and unbuckled her seat belt.  "Fine, Fine, I'll go!" and stepped out of the car.

Jiyong couldn't help but smile seeing how cute she was at the moment in her outfit.  They walked in where Jiyong did all the talking and ordering.  They sat outside where the breeze from the ocean was refreshing.  Bom's eyes twinkled at the sight of the beach, because she had never seen one before.  Just in time, their meal was served.

Seeing Bom admiring the water, "You never been to a beach before?" he asked as Bom realized that he was aloes there with her.  "No."  She said as she grabbed her drink off the table.  "Why not?" he asked as he spooned some of his food over to her plate.  Bom looked at what he was doing.  "Yah!  No need to give me your food."  She said as he spooned it back to his plate.

- - -

After their meal, it was nearly 3am when Jiyong and Bom reached town.  Bom fell asleep on the way there and had to be awaken up by Jiyong.  "Which one is your house?" he stopped the car and pulled over.  Bom rubbed her eyes and searched for her house.  "Ehh?  I haven't been gone for that long, why can't I remember this place?" she mumbles to herself, scratching her head.  "Don't tell me you don't know which house is yours" he chuckled.

"Of course I do!" She shouted, pointing to a small house which was a couple of houses down from where they had parked.  "Oh,"  he started his engine and slowly drove the car to where she pointed.

"STOP!" she yelled from beside him, "Why are you driving to my house?" Making Jiyong hit the brakes, "What?  Didn't you say you house was over there?"

"Yes, it's over there, but I didn't say to drive me over there.  My mom would kill me if she sees you."  She eyed him.  Jiyong sighs,  "Aish... I guess I won't be able to see my in-laws today," he took a deep breath, "Maybe next time huh?"

"Yah! What  did I tell you?  We're not married and you're no my husband!"  She tried to tame her temper.  "Look, I have to go now."  Bom reached her hands out to pull the handle of her door.  "Wait," as he pulled out the envelope with her paycheck.  "Here," he handed it over to her.  Bom didn't look at him at all, "Thank you". she grabbed her check, once she received it and was about to pull back, Jiyong stopped her by grabbing on to her wrist.  "Aren't you going to give me a good Bye kiss?" He pouts his lips.  "Wait What?"  She shook her head, "No!" she yanks her hand from his grip and got out of his car, slamming the door close.

Jiyong laughs at her actions.  He stuck his head out of the window and shouted, "I'LL PICK YOU UP IN 7 DAYS RIGHT HERE!  DON'T TRY ANYTHING 'SMART' ! "  With that said, he blew her a kiss and speeds off.

- - -

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT ; I'M NOT A BIG FAN OF SILENT READERS