Chapter Twenty - One

Destiny or Fate

Chapter Twenty - One

It was midnight and the room was lilted by the moonlight shining through the windows.  After tremendous exchange of body heat between one another, both were facing each other while Bom stare at Jiyong, who was asleep.  His arms wrapped around her body under the sheets as tearsbegan to fall in the corners of her eyes.  Her mind was blank and heart was aching.  She wanted to turn around, but find that it was impossible because she didn't want him to wake up.

She slowly lift his arm off her waist and gradually turn the other way.  However a few seconds later, Jiyong puts his arm around her again and pulled himself closer, her back against his firm chest, he mutter, "Please don't go, stay with me." then fell back asleep.  Bom turned around, but saw that he had fallen back asleep and soon she too fell asleep.

It was nearly 6am when Bom woke up from her normal instincts.  She turned her head around and sawthat Jiyong was still asleep.  She nudge him softly as he was stirring and slowly opened his eyes.  "I think you should go back to your own room.  I have to get up soon."  She said without looking at him even once.

Jiyong got up and stare at her face,  "Okay,  I want you to know that I will take full responsibility of you."  He whispered.  Bom did not respond.

Before he left, he wanted to kiss her on the lips, leaning down to her face, she refused and turned her head the other direction.  So instead, he softly lean down and kissed her on the shoulder.  He step backed to put on his clothes and left her sitting on the bed.

Bom turned around to see him leaving.  Once he was out of sight, she grabbed her blanket to cover herself.  She placed her haed on her knee while more taers trickle down.  "What am I going to do?"  She slowly rise out of bed to get ready, knowing that today was going to be a long day for her.

Jiyong stepped into his bedroom, he fell back on his bed and stared at the ceiling.  The image of what happened last night between him and her was replaying itself.  He could still taste her sweet lips as if it had not left his lips.

As his eyes roam around the room, it ended at the letter he had ball up last night.  He went to pick up the letter and uncrumple it in order to read.

After he was done, his heart sink so low, he was speechless.  "What the hell have I done?"  He lay back on his bed as his head was spinning out of control.  "Bommie, I'm sorry..."

- - -

Bom was busy washing the dishes, but stopped when Jiyong's face kept flashing through her mind.  Her heart was filled with sadness and anger towards him.  "I hate you."  She whispered.  She qiuckly wiped away her tears when she heard Ms. Kim coughing behind her.  "Yah, Bom!  Why are you still here?  Shouldn't you be serving Jiyong his breakfast?  Don't just stand there, Hurry!"

Bom hesitiated, not wanting to see his face.  "But, I need to finish the dishes first,   can Chaerin do it instead"  Bom nicely aked.  But Ms. Kim stares back at her with wide eyes.  " I told you to take it out!!!  If I wanted Chaerin to do it, I would have asked her and not be here talking to you.  Now Go!!!"  She yelled.  Bom left in a hurry, not wanting to hear more of Ms. Kim's screeching voice.

She walks in while Jiyong was reading the morning paper.  He did not look up until she got closer to him, carrying a tray of his breakfast.  As she placed it in front of him, he grabs her hand and gazed at her face.  He could see that she was unhappy and he was unhappy himself.

He took out the letter that was all wrinkled up and hand it back to her.  She pulls her hand away from his grip and snatched her letter back.  'Why does he have it?' she thought.  Bom was about to ask him but he cut her off.  He stood up,  "Bom, I'm so sorry about your dad's illness.  You have my permission to take a week off."  He said without taking his eyes off of hers, even though hers were staring at the floor.  Jiyong lifts her chin up but was pushed away by her hand. She did not want to feel his touch or even stand next to him "Okay, I'll have Seungri drive you then."

'How dare he read my letter?!' she thought.  Bom stares at him,  "I don't need you sympathy  Thank you for allowing me to stay a week, but I'm only going to stay for the weekend."  She said and walks away from him.

Jiyong looked at Bom walking away, shaking his head at her stubbornness.  "If you don't want that week, then you shall not have that weekend.  Which one would you prefer now?"  He crosses his arms in front of his chest.

Bom turned around,  "What?" she said with a puzzled look.

"You heard me, now choose."  He said with his firm voice.

'What kind of a choice is this?' she thought.  "Fine then, a week it is."  saying it angrliy and left outside to the back of the house.  "A week of no work is fine with me for all I care."  She muttered to herself, crossing her arms together, staring out into the pool.

"Bom?"  Chaerin chuckling from behind,  "Are you okay?  Did someone upset you?"

Bom turned around with a relief it was only Charin.  She smiled and answered,  "Nothing.  Hey, I'm leaving tomorrow to go home."  Chaerin was stun with this sudden answer.  "Oh, well does Jiyong know about this?"

"Yes he knows,  He's the one giving me the week off." Bom answered.

"Well, who's taking you then?"

"Seungri will," Bom happily replied.

- - -

Author : 

Everyone Please stay tune; okayy??

Thank you ;; Muah <3

Don't mind the typos~

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT; I'M NOT A BIG FAN OF SILENT READERS