Chapter Twenty - Five

Destiny or Fate

Chapter Twenty - Five

Bom got to the front doors of her parent's house.  She felt a bit nervous, it's been a while since she had seen her parents.  Before Bom could knock, the front doors opened.  Bom step mother screamed in happiness.  "Hi Mom,"  Her mother was stun, "Why didn't you let me know that you were coming to town?" She asked.  "Come inside." Closing the door behind Bom, she continued, "You know I would have told somebody to come and pick you up."

As she stepped inside, she smiled at her mother, "It's okay; it wasn't bad of a ride."  Bom replied as she places her suitcase down and observes the house.  It looked a lot different than when she had left, a lot better.  It was more decorative and stylist in some ways.  "Where is dad?" she asked.

"He's in his room sleeping right now.  We just got back from the hospital."  Making her way to the kitchen, "Honey, are you hungry?"

"No thanks, I ate already." Bom replied.  "Well, you should go get some rest first.  Dinner will be ready in a couple of hours."  He mother said as she filled the pot with water from the sink.

Bom went to her room to unpack and settle in.  Everything in her room was still the same, except the bed sheets was white instead of the regular pink.

After unpacking her suitcase, she walked down stairs to the kitchen to get herself a nice cold drink.  Coming back up the stairs, she heard her father coughing from his bedroom.  She walked over and lightly knock on his door  Opening up the door, she saw her dad lying on on his bed.  Seeing his daughter, "Bom, is that you?"  He asked her as Bom stepped towards her father and took a seat by the chair next to him.  He reached out his hand to touch his daughter's face.

Tears formed in her eyes as she spoke, "It's me dad,  How are you feeling?  Have you been taking your medications the doctor gave you?"  Her father nodded, "Yes, I'm fine." He reached for his daughter's hands, "When did you get back?"

"I just got here not to long ago."  she replied.

"That's g-" Before he can finish, he started coughing.  Bom immediately reached to the glass of water, sitting next to the lamp and hands it to him.  When he calmed down, he was able to repeat what he had said earlier, "That's good."

Bom smiled, seeing that her father was okay.  "Dad, get some rest and I'll meet you downstairs for dinner later."  He nodded in agreement, "Alright."

Bom made her way towards the door, looking back one more time at her father, she smiled.  'It's good to see you okay'

- - -

Bom's step mother came back home with bags of groceries bags.  Both of them were in the kitchen, cooking dinner together.

"Bom, how is your job going so far for you?" Her mother asked.

"It's going well, nothing that I wouldn't be able to handle." Bom replied.

"So, how long are you going to stay with us for?"

"This whole week, mom." Bom said as she turned off the stove.  "Really?  That's nice of your boss to let you take a week off to come and visit home." Bom looked at her mother.  "Yes... He's 'nice', but not that 'nice'.  He can be a bastard at times."  She mumbled her last sentence.

Dinner was joyful, especially her dad.  He seemed to be eating well, even her mother notices it.  They were chatting and enjoying the evening.   The days that Bom spent at home, she felt so carefree and relax.  She got to care for both her mother and father and help them out around the house, but at night, Bom felt a sense of loneliness.  Was she missing him, or maybe she thinks she does.  She shook her head of the thought.

The week that had gave her a sense of peace to her mind and heat had already came to an end.  She was in her room packing when she came across her paycheck that Jiyong had given to her a week ago.  She made her way to see her mother who was in the kitchen, preparing a meal for Bom to take during her trip back.  Meeting her mother at the kitchen, Bom hands her the paycheck, "Thank you mom, for taking care of dad all these months that I had been gone."

Her step mother smiled as they both walk over to her dad who was in the front porch.  It was another farewell for the three of them.  Eyes were filled with tears as they said their goodbyes.

When the taxi parked in front of the house, her dad hugged her one last time, "Take care of yourself." a kissed her on the forehead.  Pulling out of the hug, her step mother handed Bom the meal she had made for Bom to take along with her.

Stepping inside the taxi as her parents walked back inside the house.  Bom told the taxi driver to stop and paid him.  She got off of the taxi and walked over to the area that Jiyong was suppose to pick her up.  As she walked back, she heard a voice shout out her name.  "Bom! Bom!" She turns around to see a man running towards her, but she couldn't make out who it was.  As he got closer, she realized who he was.

"Bom!  Bom!" He calls out.

"Teddy?  Is that you?" she said with a look of uncertain.

"Of course it's me, who else would it be?" he said trying to catch his breath and had on a gigantic cheesy smile, happy to see her in such a long time.  Bom couldn't believe it was really him.  They gave each other a long hug and talked until Bom saw Jiyong's parked, not knowing when he actually got here.

"I have to go now, Oppa.  But here is my address."  She said as she quickly writes it down on a piece of paper and hands it to him.  "Well then, I'll see you then,"  She smiled.  "Remember to write to me okay?"

"As he grabbed the piece of paper,  "Of course, I will write to you as much as possible."

"Bye Bom, take care." he said as he was about to give her another hug, but she had already start walking away from him.

Jiyong rushed to pick Bom up from her parent's house, afraid that he was going to be late, but it seems like he was just in time to catch a little "movie" playing.  He stared from a far, seeing that his "wife" and this "guy" was getting a little too friendly.

As Bom approaches his car, he didn't bother to help her with her suitcase.  He glanced at her with jealousy as she got in.  Right after she closes her side of the door, Jiyong drove off, speeding like a rocket.

Focusing on his driving and not bothering to look at her, he asked, "Who was that guy you were hugging just a minutes ago?"

"Just a friend."  She said, also not looking at him.

"Uh-Huh, just a friend." He said with a serious tone.

"Yep, just a friend of mines."

After that little conversation between them, there was a complete silent for another whole two hours as they made their way back to Jiyong's place.

Jiyong quickly pulled over his car to a beach house that he had rented earlier to surprise Bom, but decided not to after the whole act Bom had put on earlier that day.  Bom looked around to observe her surroundings, wondering why he stopped here.  "Why are you stopping here for?" she curiously ask.

"Because I felt like it." he said in a cocky tone.  He stepped out of the car and gather his stuff and walked inside the house first.

Bom stayed inside the car, not moving a single inch as she crosses her arms.  Soon night fall had set in and Bom began to panic.  She decided to go inside the house to find Jiyong, but he was no where to be found.  She then walks to the room and there she saw him sleeping there quietly.  'Aish, I guess I have to spend the night here." She whispers to herself.

She went back outside to the car to gather her things and came back inside.  She places her suitcase on the ground and finds her way to the bathroom to shower.  After her long warm shower, she stepped out and wander around the house.  "Where am I going to be sleeping tonight, since there's only one bed?"  She sighs.  She looked at the floor, "Well, I'm definitely not going to be sleeping on the floor tonight.

She made her way to the living room, seeing a small sofa.  Bom grabbed a blanket and a pillow, trying to fall asleep, but as she tried to do so, she felt uncomfortable.  She kept hearing strange noises.  Bom tries to block it out with her pillow, but that didn't help at all.

Soon she saw shadows crossing the window.  Freaking out, she grabbed her pillow and blanket and made her way to Jiyong's room.  She really didn't want to share the same bed as him, but it was better than sleeping alone.  She lay down and places a pillow in between the both of them, just in case he tries something on her, and went to sleep.

 

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT ; I'M NOT A BIG FAN OF SILENT READERS