Chapter Nine

Destiny or Fate

Chapter Nine

 

Jiyong quickly ate his dinner while his eyes were roaming around, looking for Bom, but she was out of sight.  He then left to the study room to catch up on some reading.  Ms. Kim went to bed early, leaving the cleaning work to the girls.  Chaerin and Bom were finishing cleaning in the kitchen and then head off to bed.

Bom went to wash her up, put on her white line pajamas, and pulled out the unfinish letter she had written earlier as she laid belly flat on her bed.  Her eyes were tired by the time she was done and her body told her that she needed to sleep.  Twenty mintues later, Bom was still awake, maybe a little hot milk would help her go to sleep.She rose up from her bed and tip-toe to the kitchen.  She was often afraid of dark and still, but the hot milk kept her walking.

When she was about to turn at the corner, a hard body clashes with hers, causing her to lose her balance, but quickly felt two pairs of arms around her waist.  She could feel the person's face near hers bacause of the breathing rubbing off her cheeks.  Before all too well, it was Jiyong, and Bom swiftly pulled away.

While holding her in his arms, he sniffs her scent and knew who she was.  How could he forget this desirable scent that no other women had.  ' It must be some type of new foreign perfume,' he thought.  Whatever it was, it was getting him.

"You again!!!"  Bom screamed at his face.

"What?" He said with a solid face.  "You're the one who bumped into me."

Bom grew furious, "Me???  You're the one who bumped into me and almost knock me to the ground."

"I bump into you?"  he said as he pointed to himself.  "Okay, maybe I did.  I don't want to fuss with you.  So where are you going at this time of night?  Aren't you afraid of the boogie man that comes out at night?"

"What?  Pishh...  I'm not afraid of anything!"  Even though she was, she had to act tough in front of him.  "I was going to the kitchen but I change my mind now."  She turned around and headed for her room.

He yelled for her to stop and Bom stops her tracks.  "I didn't say you can go yet.  I demand you to go get me a drink and then bring it to my room.  I'll be waiting for it."  After saying his orders, her turns around back to his room.  She couldn't believe what was happening.  What could have brought her all this bad luck in one day?  "Aishh!!!"  She was frustrated with him and then marches to the kitchen.

Jiyong was in his room by the balcony waiting for his drink and couldn't stop smiling.  She was in his arms and he could still smell her scent.  As he was drifting in his thoughts, he did not hear Bom entering the room.  She placed his drink on the table and tries to quickly leave, but soon as her back turned, Jiyong turns around.  "Wait a minute, you have to bring it to me over here."  he said as he walked towards his chair on the other side of the room.

"Damm bastard" Bom mutter under her breath.  Oh, how she hated him right now.  She turned around to pick up the drink and walks towards him.  She didn't even bother to look at him and hand him his drink from a far.

Jiyong stared from a distance.  "Why don't you hand me my drink a liitle closer.  My arms can't reach that far and plus it was injured while holding you.  You know you are not that skinny either."  He said with a grin.

Bom wanted to splash the drink in his face and smack that grin off.  'AHH!'  If she stays in this room any longer, she would have waken up the neighbors with her scream.  She thought.  But she held it in and took anpther step closer so that she can hand him his drink and get the heck out.  Just as she hands him his drink, Jiyong realized she was in her pajamas.  'Man, can today get any better?' He thought as he was smiling from ear to ear.  When he was about to take his drink out her hands, he stare at her even though she wasn't even looking at him, and in a seductive tone, "I didn't know you can look this hot in white."

After hearing "hot in white", Bom looked at him and then herself.  "Oh my goodness!!!!"  She screamed inside.  Her cheeks started to flush red.  She must have been too angry to remember that she was still in her Pajamas coming up his room.  She pass the drink to Jiyong in such a hurry that it spilled onto his pants, but she didn't care.  She ran out of his room and back to her own room in a flash.  "That Bastard!!"  She took her pillow and shoves it up her face and screamed on the top of her lungs.  "I HATE YOU~!!"

- - -

Author:  Finally An update!!!  Yeah!  Jiyong; What a ert!  Aishh... Checking Bommie out.  Keke  Anyways thanks for stopping by and reading my update.  Muah <3

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT; I'M NOT A BIG FAN OF SILENT READERS