Chapter Twenty - Seven

Destiny or Fate

 

Chapter Twenty - Seven

 

It was a cloudy morning.  Ms. Kim and Chaerin was cleaning up in the kitchen.  "Bom has been gone for almost two weeks now.  Watch, I'm going to complain to Jiyong when he returns."  Ms. Kim said as she harshly scrubs the counter.  Chaerin didn't say anything and kept on wiping the dishes.

The sound of a car pulled up to the front of the house.  Ms. Kim and Chaerin quickly drop everything as they heard the engine and ran over to the door, hoping it was Jiyong.

"Jiyong!" The woman said in a jolly tone, running down the stairs, but was staggered to see him and Bom together getting out of the same car.  "Yah!  Park Bom, why did you bother Jiyong to come and pick you up for?  Plus, you were suppose to be on vacation for only one week, it's already passed 7 days since you left."  She scold as she look up and down at Bom.

"It's okay Ms. Kim," Jiyong spoke.  "I was...sick, so I gave her more time to spend with her family."  He lied, knowing that half of the part where he was sick was true, but the other half of the reason was because they spent the whole week together.  Hearing this, Ms. Kim walked over to the 'sick' boy, aiding him inside.  "Chaerin, go make some soup for Jiyong."  She command and then turned her attention back to Jiyong.  "Ji, you should head to bed and get plenty of sleep."  She said as they both enter the front door.

Ms. Kim and Jiyong walked up the stairs, while Bom walked behind them.  They both turn to different directions, Jiyong and Ms. Kim walking over to Jiyong's room, while Bom  took the opposite direction, walking over to her own room.

Right when Bom enter her room, she quickly change into her maid outfit.  Seeing her reflection in the mirror, a smile emerge on her face noticing the necklace around her neck.

- - -

Jiyong woke up from his nap, feeling much better then the last couple of days.  He took a nice and warm shower.  Finishing up, he made his way downstairs.  He strolls into the hallway, following the smell of the food coming from the kitchen as his stomach growls.

Sitting down on the dinner table, the food was served.  Jiyong eyes roam around to search for Bom, but instead his eyes caught caught someone else, Kiko.

"Jiyong!"  The female said in her cutest aegyo voice and ran towards him.  "Where have you been?  I've been trying to contact you in like, forever."  She took a seat next to him.

Jiyong stared at her.  "I've been taking care of business in the city for almost two weeks."  He smiled.  "Kiko, have you had dinner yet?"  He questioned.

She shook her head 'no'.  "Nope, not yet."  She replied.

Jiyong turned his attention to Chaerin who was standing nearby, "Chaerin, can you set up Kiko another dish?"  Chaerin did not answer, instead she quickly walk to the kitchen and do as her boss demanded.

Chaerin entered the kitchen where Bom was drying her hand with a towel after washing the pots and pans.  "What's wrong Chaerin?"  Bom said as she notices Chaerin's face.  "That girl is here again."  Chaerin said as she walked over to gather up the dish and utensils.

Confused, "What girl?"  Bom asked.

"Remember that girl who Jiyong brought home for dinner with the other time?"  Chaerin replied in a irritable tone.

Trying to remember what Chaerin was actually talking about,  the flashbacks appeared in her head.   "Oh, her?"  Bom let out a laugh.  "Well then, hurry up and go serve her.  Why are you still standing here?"

- - -

Jiyong and Kiko head over to the living room to take a seat on the sofa after they finished their meal.  Wanting the woman to leave so he can get some rest, "Kiko, I'm sorry, I would love for you to stay and talk, but I'm not feeling so good today."  He said, wishing she would leave.

Kiko scoot a little closer to him, nearly skin to skin contact.  She placed her hands on his forehead, feeling his temperature.  "Are you okay?"

At that very moment, Bom walked in to the living room and watched the friendly interactions between Jiyong and Kiko.  Bom then stomps out of the living room.  Jiyong looked over and saw Bom, walking away.  He stood up and fixes his hair.  "Um, I'm fine Kiko.  I think you should leave and head home.  I need to get some rest." He said as he looked down at her.

Kiko stood up, "Well, promise me that you'll take care of yourself.  I'll stop by tomorrow." She smiled.  Jiyong nod his head up and down in reply.

- - -

 

Bom went up to her room.  She took a seat on the edge of her bed with the caring scene between Jiyong and Kiko replaying.  She stomped her feet and clamped her hand into a fist.  "Pshh.. I'm not jealous.... Am I?"  She stood up, "Never in a million years!"  She walked over to the table beside her bed to turn on the lamp.  As the light , Bom notices a envelope lying on the table.  She curiously picked it up to read the letter.

 

Dear Bommie,

Hey sweet cheeks, How have you been?  As for me, I'm fine.  I just got back to town a few days ago, and luckily I spotted you.  You look like a complete dork  as always.  Sorry for not keeping in touch with you for the past couple of years.  You're not mad at me, right?  Well I'll try my best to keep writing you as many letters as I can in the future.

Your Favorite Oppa, Teddy

 

Bom smiled as she read the letter, and refold the letter and slide it back into the envelope.  She placed it on top of her dresser.  It's been a while since they've kept in touch.  She smiled once more and headed to the showers.

 

- - -

Author : Everyone!  It's been awhile, haven't it?  Do you love me for bringing Kiko back?  Hope you enjoy, and we'll meet next time.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT ; I'M NOT A BIG FAN OF SILENT READERS