Chapter Twenty - Nine

Destiny or Fate

 

Chapter Twenty - Eight

Bom stood by the door, seeing Chaerin walk in with a handful of mails in her hand.  Chaerin walk over to Bom and handed her one of them.  "I think this one is yours.  "Who is it?"  She asked.

Bom took a look at the letter and it was none other than Teddy oppa.

"Secret admirer?"  Chaerin teased.

"No!"  Bom pulled back, "He's just a friend from town."  She smiled.

"Oh really?"  Chaerin raised an eyebrow.  "Then, can you explain why your cheeks are pinkish?  May I say that you are..... Blushing?"  She giggled.

Bom felt her cheek, feeling the raise of the heat.  "I... I don't know what your talking about."  Bom said and strolls in a hurry to her room, leaving Chaerin giggling.

 


- - -



Bom quickly closed her bedroom door.  Running over to her mattress, she sat, reading Teddy's letter, smiling away.



How was your job lately?  Well, I just got hired at this big enterprise company in Seoul.  I'm really excited and can't wait to begin.  When I work there for a sustain amount of time, maybe you can leave your old job, and come here to work with me.  I promise to take good care of you.



Bom took a deep breath, feeling happy because Teddy's words always have that affect on her.  It a was bit too late now for Teddy to ask her to move because her heart belongs here. She didn't want to be away from Jiyong.

 

- - -



Jiyong had gone to his company to pick up some documents hoping to return by dinner time.

 

- - -

 

Bom and Chaerin were told to go grocery shopping because Ms. Kim was not feeling too well. They got the market which was heavily crowded. People were pushing and shoving. Luckily, Bom and Chaerin were done quickly due to the small list they had. With the amount of time left until returning to the car, Chaerin stroll around the souvenir store while Bom peering at a clothing store when someone grab her hand firmly. "Hey!!" She said then turns to look.  What a surprise it was nonetheless to see it was Teddy. Didn't she just receive his letter and now he here. She beam a smile and reach to give him a hug.

"Hi sweet cheek!" Said Teddy smiling and hugging her at the same time.  Sweet cheek was what he always called her and it always put a smile on her face.

"How did you get here?" She asked.

"I came with some friends and was hoping to see you.  I guess luck was on my side today." He chuckled.

"Oh, are you sure you weren't looking for a wife?" She teases him.

He laughed.  "Very funny Bom."  he gave her a silly look.  "Who would want to marry me if I don't have any money?"

Bom started to giggle,"Soon you will be working and have tons of money and then girls will be flying to you left and right!"

"Girls flying, huh?" He said. "The only girl that I want to be with is right here" He said softly as his eye light up.

Bom gaze into his eyes but look away at the sound of Chaerin voice calling her. "Oh, Teddy I have to go! It was nice seeing you again she quickly said and hug him goodbye."

Jiyong drove by the market like he always does but stopped when something caught his eyes. He saw Bom and that "guy" she claims to be her friend. He watched as they hugged each other.  "Just a friend huh?" he said angrily and drove off.