Chapter Four

Destiny or Fate

Chapter Four

 

It was mid morning when Bom arrives at the building and she was quickly taken into Younbae's office by one of the secretaries.

Bending down to show her respect, she bowed,  "Hello"  she said.

"Hello Mrs. Park Bom."  he return a with a bow.  "So do I have the answer I've been waiting for?"  He quickly jump to the subject.

"Yes I accept the offer for the maid position."

"That's wonderful and just perfect too.  You will be leaviing in two days and I will be the one pickinh you up to the mansion."  He told her, smiling widely which made his eyes disappear.

Bom was shocked.  "In two days?  Why so soon Mr. Dong?"

"Please, just call me by me name, Youngbae.  And what do you mean soon?  I inform you that I need ti hire a maid as soon as possible because my boss will be returning from his trip in less than two weeks.  See Mrs Park Bom, you don't-"

"Please just call me Bom"  She interputed.

"Umm...Yes, Bom you don't know how big the place is and it needs to be clean before his return."  He continued from the interruption.  Any questions?"

"No."  She said.

"Okay then, I'll see you in two days.  Oh, I will let you know where we are heading when I pick you up.  Have a good day now Mrs. Par-"

"Remember, just call me Bom"  She interupted again.

"Yes, Bom... You have a nice evening."  He said and walked out of the room to attend a meeting.  Bom was still in Youngbae's office.  Muttering under her breath, "I sure will."  She was not prepared for this short notice.

She got home and told her parents she will be leaving in two days and of course they were not too pleased.  Her mom was always mean but during that two days, she took Bom out to buy things that was necessary for a lady.

- - -

Two days came by so quickly and Bom was packed and ready to go.  Youngbae who just pulled his car to the curve, got out of his car and walked over to greet Bom's parents who were standing out in the porch.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Park, It's nice to finally meet you both.  My name is Dong Youngbae."  He said as he reached out his said to hand after he bowed.  "Are you both having a wonderful afternoon?"

Bom's dad replied in a grimly tone, "I'm not."  His wife tugged him at what she had heard.  "Where are you taking out daughter to?"  She asked worriedly.

"Oh don't you worry about a thing Mrs. Park.  You daughter is in a safe place.  We are heading to the Yangsan in the counrtyside.  I promise you both that she will be treated with the utmost respect.  I gove you my words on it.  If it's not, you can always hunt me down."  Youngbae said with a smile, again his eyes disappeared.

"I sure will.  Don't you worry about that Mr. Dong Youngbae." Bom's father replied with a glare.

It was getting late in the day and it was time for Bom to leave.  She farewell her parents knowing she had never left their side.  Her dad was teary but he did not show it while her mom had packed her favorite snack.  It was an emotional day for them.

- - -

It has been a long six hours trip where there was no conversation during the ride.  Bom was awaken by Youngbae because they have finally reached their destination.  Bom steppped out of the car and couldn't believe how huge the place was.  She have never seen anything so beautiful.  The landscape was breathtaking and the garden was absolutely beautiful.  Youngbae led Bom to meet the rest of the staffs.  There was Chaerin, the other maid, Seungri, the car driver and Ms. Kim who was the head maid.  You could tell that she was a lot older than the rest of the staffs, she was about in her late 60s.  Bom greeted them.  Ms. Kim did not look too please and gave Bom a hard glare a left the kids in the room.

"Chaerin, why don't you go show Bom her room?  And you..." Younbae pointed to Senugri, "... You can go back to work."

"Yes Youngbae.  This way Bom and here let me help you with your luggage."  Chaerin offered as she tried to reach for the it.  "Oh, it's alright.  I can carry it myself."  Bom rejected.

As they walked into the room, "I see that Ms. Kim doesn't like me very much."  Bom broken the silence.

"Oh, don't worry too much about Ms. Kim; she's always like that to new employees."  Chaerin left Bom to settle down in her own room.  The room was not too small of too big, it was perfect for her.  She started to unpack and done just in time whe Chaerin called her.  They were heading into the kitchen where Ms. Kim was waiting for them.

"Your name is Bom, right?"  Ms. Kim asked, who didn't even bother to look at Bom.

"That is correct,"  Bom repleied with her head facing down.

"Well, did Youngbae tell you that the big boss is returning from his trip in less than two weeks?"

"Yes. he did." replied Bom.

"This house needs to be spotless clean before the big boss returns.  I don't like servants who are lazy.  and freeloaders and so does the big boss.  Understand?" Said Ms. Kim.

"I understand."  Bom nod her head up and down.

"Good then.  Are you hungry?  Chaerin, help Bom find something to eat and sleep early because we have a big day tomorrow."  With that Ms. Kim left the kitchen and went off to her room leaving the girls behind.

- - -

Author : Hope that this chapter wasn't a disappointment. Please stay tune for the next chapter.  If you haven't done so, please press that 'Subscribe'  botton at the top.  Thank you for all of my patiently waiting readers.  Muah <3

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT; I'M NOT A BIG FAN OF SILENT READERS