Chapter Eleven

Destiny or Fate

Chapter Eleven

 

Jiyong woke up with a splitting headache and thought if he could still make it to work, but remember that it was the weekend.  As he's lying on his bed, his thoughts traveled back to last night.  He remembered he had kissed Bom on the cheek while passing out.  "Hmm, he cheeks is so soft."  he spoke as a grin appeared.  Jiyong finallu realized it's passed 10.  He quickly shower, got dressed and then headed down stairs.  He wanted to grab a quick but but he was going to be late if he did.

Ms. Kim came across as Jiyong was heading towards his car.  " Jiyong, are you going to have breakfast first?"

"I'm sorry Ms. Kim, I'm a bit in a rush, but I'll be back for dinner."  He yelled as he drove off.

Ms.  Kim told the girls to clear the table and prepare dinner instead.  Bom wore a cute pink shirt that she had bought with her spare money.  She wanted to head to the post office, but didn't know the way, since she was new to the neighborhood.  She then asked Ms. Kim permission first and was allowed but Chaerin had to go too.  Therefore,  Chaerin and Bom went to the garage area, looking for Seungri so that he would be able to take them.

"Hey Seungri, are you busy?"  Yelled Chaerin.

Seungri did not notice the girls until Chaerin was screamed.  He was stun to see Bom; somehow she looks different than normal.

"Seungri!  Did you hear me call you?  I asked you if you were free right now."  She asked again, this time getting aggravated.

"Yea, I'm free right now.  What, you need something?"  He said as he glanced over to Bom who was next to Chaerin.

"Well duh,  I need you to drive us to post office, Bom has a letter to mail out."  Chaerin replied with a mad like voice.

"Alright, Calm down."

The girls followed Seungri to the car.  Chaerin sat in the front, next to Seungri, while Bom sat in the back.  Seungri constantly glances in the review mirror, which he saw Bom's reflection.

They finally got to their destination.  Bom and Chaerin walked over to the post office that was across the street and mailed her letter out to her parents.  She was happy that her parents were finally getting this check.  The girls walked back to the car where Seungri was waiting.  Bom spotted an old friend, but when she tried to get a better look, that person was already gone.

- - -

It was nearly dinnertime when Jiyong arrived, but he did not arrive by himself.  He had arrived with a guest, a lady guest.  As Jiyong his guest to the guest to the living room, he told Ms. Kim to set up another dish for her.  They both were enjoying each other's company over dinner to the point it seems more than just friends.  Ms. Kim told the girls to clean up after them because she was getting annoyed of Jiyong's guest.

As they finished dinner, Jiyong took his "guest" out by the pool and singnal Chaerin to bring out refreshments out to them.

- - -

Bom was doing the dished when Chaerin enters the kitchen mumbling to herself.

"Urghh,  It's nearly past 8 and they still want refreshments.  Shouldn't his "guest" be going home now?"

Bom was laughing, "Well, we are his servants, and servants are to do as they are told, right?"

"I know, but she's a lady, shouldn't she be going home already?"  Chaerin replied as she places the drinks onto the tray.

"Stop complaining, just go."  Bom said as she pushed Chaerin out of the door, leaving the kitchen.

- - -

The sky was so nice and then the moon begins to slowly appear.

"Jiyong, thank you for picking me up at the airport and for today also." said Kiko, while sipping her drink and smiling.

"You're welcome.  It's no big deal, and plus I haven't seen you for so long, It's nice to hang out again, like back in the old days."  Jiyong responded.

They both toss more memorable times together and continue enjoying eachother's company.

It was nearly 11 at night, when Jiyong left with Kiko.  Bom tried to fall asleep but somhow she kept waking up.  She stood up and walked over to turn on the lights and took out her letter to read again.  It's been so long since she had seen her dad.  As she continues to read, tears started to form which trail her to her memory lane.  She remembered when she was little, her dad would always take her to go buy her favorite candies after school, not letting her "mother" know.  As minutes passed by,  she heard Jioyng's car parked outside of her window and quickly turn off her lights.  For a few more minutes, she heard footsteps going up the stairs.  Bom then took the chance to ouside the pool for some fresh air.

As she sat by the pool, she looks at the full moon that was continuing to shine so brightly.

Bom took in a deep breath,  "It's so pretty."

"Yes it is."  Jiyong whispers into her ears.

Bom quickly stood up and try to walk away but was pulled by Jiyong's arms.  Her back was against his firm chest.

"Where do you think you're going?  Don't you want to watch the moonlight with me?"  Jiyong asked, lightly cuddling with her.

"NO."  as she continues to free herself.

"Shhh...  Why are you are you screaming for?  You don't want to wake everyone up now, do you?"

Bom still fumbling speaks in a lighter but grumpy voice, "Could you please let me go?  I'm tired now."

"Aww... Already?  But we just watched it together.  Humm, did you get jealous with my lady friend?"  He said as he tighten his grip around her.

"Jealous?  You must be crazy.  I rather die then be jealous over you."  Bom could feel that he had tightened his grip around her.

"He couldn't help but laugh.  "Why die so young?  But if you do, then can I be the first man to have your kiss?"

"DAMM JERK,"  she said as she bit his arm.  Jiyong screamed in pain,  but even that did not make him let her go.

"You dare to bite me huh??"  He began to feel a little tense and leaned down to kiss her neck.   "Yahh!!!!  Let me go!"  Bom said as she was squirming left to right, but thena noise from the bush stops them.  Bom notice that he was standing still and push him causing him to almost fall into the pool.  She ran to her room like a hawk, and locks it up like there's no tomorrow.

Jiyong stood by the pool alone and examine the bite marks she had left him.  "Man, some sharp teeth she got,"  He touched his bleeding arm, "OUCH!  But at least I got to ."  Laughing to himself and head of to bed.

- - -

Author :  ANOTHER character has enter.  KIKO!  Thanks for reading.  Muah <3

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT; I'M NOT A BIG FAN OF SILENT READERS