Chapter Twenty

Destiny or Fate

Chapter Twenty

It was past dinner hour and Jiyong did not return.  Everyone went to bed early except Bom.  She was outside reading the letter that had arrived earlier today from her parents.  But it was her stepmother witing it this time.  As she continues reading, tears started to fall down her cheeks.  Her dad was seriously ill at the hospital and wanted to know if she could come come this weekend.

"Dad, I miss you so much."  she cried.  She then sae the headlights coming up through the driveway.  Instead of one, there was two cars.  She quickly wiped away her tears to go back inside but head two guys coming out of the vehicle with Jiyong's arms around their shoulders, carrying him inside the house.  Bom stood there for a few more minutes to observe.

Jiyong's friends dropped him off on the sofa while laughing at him because he hardly get drunk but this time, they sense he was not himself.  The two mean returned back outside into the car and Top was sitting in the car when he spotted Bom and told his buddies to wait for him.  He ran to her.  As she watched someone approahing her, she panic and walked inside the house.

"Wait Bom, it's me." he yelled.

Bom turned around to find Top, wishing he had not come there.  "Hi, I think your friends are waiting for you.  You should go now."

"It's okay; they can wait for a few more minutes."  He said, still no getting that she wanted him to leave her alone.  "What is that?"  He said as he looked down to her hands.  "Oh, it's a letter from home."  She replied.

"Oh, okay then, I'll leave you alone.  Goodnight then,"  He turned around and head back to his car, where his friends were waiting impatiently for him.

- - -

Jiyong was laying on the sofa with his eyes closed.  Bom's image flashes through his mind.  He was going to wait till she cools down to talk, but he had to see her to set things straight.  As he walks down the hall towards the back of the house with his wobbly legs.  He took a quick glance out of the hall window and saw Top walking towards his car with a huge smile on his face.  He stood there for a mintue before it hit him that Bom must have been back there where Top came from.  He walks even faster despite he was tilting everywhere and there stood Bom with the letter in her hand.

"I knew you were a liar!"  He shouts in front of her.

Bom couldn't believe this and wish someone was here with her.  As she looked around, she thought, 'Another bad luck or what?  Didn't I have enough of him last night?'.  She saw that he was staring at her hand as she tightly hold the letter and moving it behind her, hiding it.  She did not look at him and wishes he wouls just leave.

Jiyong grew angry.  He came to sort things out and this is what he gets?  "What is that you are holding in your hand?"

Bom was trying to think of a way out.  "Nothing... Really." And jet her way out of there.  But Jiyong saw it coming and grabbed her hand in which she was holding the letter.  "Is it a love letter from you boyfriend Top ?  Is that why you didn't want to tell me?  Or is it from another lover of yours and Top was only the messenger.

*Slap*  It was the only thing he felt across his face surprisingly.

"Please give me some respect!"  As she stare at him, tears rolling down.  Bom couldn't believe the horrible words coming from his mouth.  How could he degrade her in such ways?  She couldn't tak it no more and had to slap him with his dirty mouth of his.

Jiyong rubs his cheek, feeling no pain at all.  How can he feel pain when she caused him so much jealously like no other women had?  Before she utter anymore words, Jiyong grabbed her and kissed her hard on her lips where her hands were up against his chest causing the letter she was holding in her hand to fall and drop to the ground.

"Hummmm..."  Bom struggles to push him away, but finally free herself anf giving him another slap.  Jiyong then grabs her a second time and pulls her for another hard kiss.

"I hate you!  You hear me?!  I hate you!"  She said and ran to her room, leaving Jiyong bhind with a grin from kissing her.  Bom left in a quick, that she forgot her letter.  He bend down to pick her letter off of the ground.  'The kiss aren't enough to satisfy me or cool down this rage you have stir,' he thought.  He then went up to his room and ball up the letter without bothering to read it and threw it across the room.

- - -

Bom closed the door behind her and slid down behind it, crying her eyes out in the pinch black room.  "Why is this happening to me?"  She wipes her lips several times, the lip that had touched hi and his alcoholic breath.  She sat at the for nearly 20 mintues as tears continued to fall.  Then she finally decidedto go and brush her teeth and wash her face to get that nasty breath and salvia out that he had planted on her.  She locked herself in the bathroom for nearly half an hour, brushing her teeth over and over again, which she also did the same to her face.

Finally, she had enough of brushing her teethand washing her face and returned to her room.  She opens the door and turned around to close it when she stepped in, when a hand went over her, covering .  "Mmm..."

"Stay still and don't scream, but if you do, they can't help you either way."  Jiyong said quietly from behind her.  He had eye her room and grabbed the chance to go inside when she went to the bathroom.

Bom knew who it was from the first word spoken and that nasty alcoholic breath of his.  She was afraid and feared of what was going to happen next.  Jiyong slowly release his hand that was over .  "Wwwwhat do you want?  Why are you in my room?  Please just go back, you're drunk.  I won't tell anyone, I promise."  She pleaded.

Jiyong let out a chuckle, "You think I'll let you go that easy?  I came here for a reason."

Bom knew what he meant, "He,," she started, but Jiyong quickly covered and forcefully pull her towards the bed, but because she bit one of his fingers, he accidently pushed her onto the bed.  But that did not stop him from gripping on to her hands, position it on top of her head, while his body was firmly on top of her.  His strong and tough legs kept her weak small legs from moving.

Bom fought back trying to push him off of her, but there was no use since he had hold both of her hands.  So instead, she tried to reason with him once more.  "Why are you doing this to me?  I beg you, please just leave and I won't tell a soul about tonight."  She cried with froming tears.

Jiyong stared hard into her eyes exhaling his beer breath onto her face.  "You should know yourself.  You think that kiss out there would help the rage I have inside of me?  Then you are wrong."  He then furiously kisses her on the lips which trailed to the neck, left and right, of which she had such baby scent, he thought.  Bom squirm her and there, but nothing seems to work, so she stopped.  'My life is over!  I am a disgrace to my family.'  She thought as she closed her eyes and tears fell down non stop.

Jiyong notice that she laid still and saw the tears on her cheeks, he loosens his grip on her right hand.  He wipes her tears and whispered, "I'm Sorry."  He wanted to tell her that he was falling in love with her, "I L..."  *Slaps*

She stare at him with hateful eyes,  "I will hate you forever!" 

With that said, Jiyong eyes fired her with a burning look with a rage fuming up inside of him and he grasp both of her hands with just one of his hand whil the other hand was free.  He kisses her down the neck while free hand went underneath her shirt, caressing every inch of skin there.

All Bom could do was cry, wishing it was over.  As Jiyong was still kissing her neck, his rage now have consume his heart and mind and all he could think was that he had to have her.  He then rips a piece of her shirt causing it to reveal parts of her bra and upper chest.  Bom's tears began to fall like a never ending waterfall.

Jiyong finally let go of his other hand to so that he can take off his shirt following after his jeans.  He then rips the other part of her shirt and now she was as close to before his eyes.

Bom covers her chest with her hands, but were pulled away by Jiyong.  He then kisses every inch of herc hest, whiling pulling off her bra.  He then pushes her legs up through her skirt while his hand rubs up and down against her thigh, following by one last look at her, Jiyong passionately kisses Bom one last time before ing himself in.  Bom let out a soft moan and he instantly knew that she was the one.  The one and only he have ever felt so sure in his life that was it, the women he has been searching for.

- - -

Author : Changed to [H];; Hey, not my fault, My sister wrote the last half of it and I know that some of ya are *cough*ES*cough*.  Anyways, Sorry for you below 18,  I guess you can skip this chapter.  Notice:  I am NOT responsible for anything you read.  It was all your your fault for reading it.  See Ya! Muah <3

Don't mind the typos~

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT; I'M NOT A BIG FAN OF SILENT READERS