Chapter Twenty - Three

Destiny or Fate

 Chapter Twenty - Three

It was nearly 6am when Jiyong woke up.  He opens up his eyes and saw that Bom was still asleep in his arms.  Bom stir a bit, causing Jiyong to close his eyes, pretending to be asleep.  Her eyes opened up and closed again.  Turning to find a more comfortable position, her hands was placed somewhere as she felt a musculer body laying on bed with her.  Opening her eyes, she was in shocked.  "Jiyong!  How the heck did you get in here?"  She soon saw that her hand was up against his chest.  She quickly sat up, while his arms were still on her waist.

Bom reached out for her pilliow and attacked him him it, on each time she hits him, she uses more energy than the last.  With the last hit, she hit him so hard on the head, his head flew off of his head.

She smiled as she thought.  Coming back into reality, she reached over to her pillow, trying to make her imagination into reality.  Grabbing the pillow, Jiyong knew exactly what she was going to do.  As she swings the pillow to him, he was one step ahead of her and he quickly grabs the pillow from her hand.  "Hey, that's not a nice way to wake up your husband."

They both stare at each other foe a few minutes.  "How did you get into my room!" she yelled.

"Shh.. Do you want the whole house to hear you?" he asked.  Aom quickly covered , forgetting that everyone was still sleeping.  Jiyong smiled, "I have my ways."

Bom eyed him hard, "I need you to get out of my room now!"

He grins at her, "Not until my wife gives me a morning kiss..."  he pouts his lips, "...Then I'll leave."

As soon as she heard the word "wife" come out of his mouth, the inage of that night consume her mind.  "What?  I'm not your "wife"!!  Just get out of my room. GO!"  She pushes him off the bed.  He smiled and walked towards the door,  "It doesn't matter what you feel, I'm still going to make you mines , Bom!"  He left out the door and heads towards his room.

- - -

Bom finished packing even though she did not prepare much to take with her.  By the time she was done, Seungri came to knock on her door.  "Are you done yet Bom?  Jiyong told me to come and get your stuff, so that I can take it to the car."  Seeing that her suitcase was all packed up, laying on the bed, he walked over to pick it up.

"Thank you so much, I really appreciate it," she smiled.  "I'll meet you outside in a few mintues."

Seungri left the room.  Bom had on a pink shirt with a simple black skirt that went a bit above her knees.  Bom looks at her reflection in the mirror once again, "I'm coming home daddy."  She smiled and took one deep breath before leaving to the front.

- - -

Ms. Kim saw Bom walking towards the front doors, looking different from her maid outfit.  "Where are you going this early?"  she questioned.  "I'm going to visit my family for a couple of days"  Bom relpied back.

"Well, does Jiyong know about this?"  she asked, afraid that Bom was making her own decision.

Jiyong cam down the stairs, hearing their conversation.  Before Bom could answer Ms. Kim's question, Jiyong cut in and answered for her.  "Yes, she had my permission."  he sai as he made his way towards them.  He gazed at Bom's clothes and turned back his attention to Ms. Kim.  "Do you have a problem?"

"No, I just wanted to make sure that you were aware of this."  she answered, eyeinf Bom instead.  "Okay then, let's go before traffic gets heavy."  Jiyong said as he smiled and lead the way out the door.  As they reached outside, Bom and Ms. Kim stopped in shock.  "Yah!  Seungri, why didn't you take the other car in the garage. Instead why did you take Jiyong's car for?"  Ms. Kim yelled at the boy.

"Well, Jiyong told be to drive his car here."  He said.

"Thank you Seungri."  Jiyong said as he went down to his car and opens up the passenger side of the door for Bom to hop in.  With a grin, "Get in."

Bom opened up , but found no words coming out.  'No, I can't be in the car for 6 hours with his loser!  Who knows what he'll do to me!'  She screamed inside her head.

Ms. Kim was even more shocked, "Ji, you're not going to take her home.  It's a far drive, let Seungri drive her instead." 

"It's okay, It happens that I have some business to take care upthere and I might as well drive her home instead."  Jiyong replied.  As Ms. Kim was about to say something else, "Hurry up Bom, we don't have all day and my arms is hurting from holding this door."  He shouts.  Bom didn't have another choice but to get inside the car with him.  She eyeball Jiyong when Seungri and Ms. Kim was not paying attention.  All Jiyong did was smile, which pissed her off even more than she already was.

- - -

Author : Miss me?  Or at least the story ??  Hoped you enjoyed this chapter:)  Muah<3

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT; I'M NOT A BIG FAN OF SILENT READERS