Chapter Eight

Destiny or Fate

Chapter Eight

"How silly was that,"  thought Jiyong, while he was getting dress infront of the mirror.  "It would have been bad, (without a smile of his face)  if I don't have that towel on."  He opens the door and saw Bom waiting with her back towards him.

"Ah hem."  saud Jiyong, who was standing by the door way.

Bom turns around still in the process of taming the redness on her cheeks.

When he saw her face, he wanted to laugh so bad, but he held it inside.  'Oh man, look at those cheeks.  I must really frighten her,' He thought inside his mind.  "Oh, so you were the one who cleaned my room, I want to talk to you in here."  He said as he pointed his finger to his room.

Bom started to panic, "It's okay, umm.. We can just talk out here."  She was at ease to know that she was near the stairs.  If he tries anything slick, she can hit him in the groin and tumble down the stairs.

"Don't worry; I won't undress myself infront of you.  I just want to show you something,"  he said with a grin.

Bom mumbled to herself, "God, what a crazy guy."  She pause at first but trust his words and walked in.  As she was walking beside him, Jiyong inhale her scent, 'could a maid smell this good?' he thought.  He was going to close the doors but didn't want to risk the chance of being killed.

Bom stopped and looked at Jiyong waiting for him to talk.  Jiyong wanted to yell at her for touching his stuff but couldn't.  Somehow the incident that just happen between them kept replaying in his head.  Instead he spoke nicely, which was not like him when it comes to his room.

"You see Bom, I don't mind servants cleaning my room because it is their job..." He said as he walked over to his table and picked up his picture frame, "...I don't like it when they rearrange my things."

Looking at the picture, Bom knew what he was talking about.  "I'm sorry if I rearrange any of your things.  I was just wiping it clean and must have moved it by accident.  I promise it won't happen again."  Of course she was afraid of him.

Jiyong was puzzled by Bom's answer.  "Uh huh, an 'accident' you say.  Accidents don't just happen if someone was just staring at it before placing it down the wrong way." he said without taking his eyes off of her.

Bom got mad becasue she knew what he said was right.  So what if she was looking at his picture, but she did not move it on purpose.  He is one  of the most arrogant man she had ever met  and plus he is soooooooo not cute.  Bom gave a look at him like she wishes she could punch him in his mouth for talking so much and poke his eyes for staring at her. 

  

"Hey Mr.,  I told you that it was an accident and that all I did was clean it but have to go becasue there were other chores I have to get done."

Before he could answer, Bom left his room in a quick, leaving him laughing to himself.  "Man, she gets defensive fast, especially as a maid.  I have never met anyone like her before.  Feisty or what?"

 

- - -

Author :  I just did a quick and short update for you guys; Hope you guys enjoyed it.  Thanks for enjoying. Muah<3

Urgghhhh!!! This damm typos!!!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT; I'M NOT A BIG FAN OF SILENT READERS