Chapter Eighteen

Destiny or Fate

Chapter Eighteen

Thirty minutes later, Jiyong came down the stairs and saw that Kiko left and everyone was probably in there rooms already.  "Thank goodness everyone is gone," he said just right before he looked out from his study room window, and notice Top's car was still there.  He storms out of his study room and went to the back of the house and the only person he saw was Bom.  She was alone, therfore he walked quietly towards her.

Bom turned around, "Ahh!"  She was surprised to see him and not knowing how long have he been standing there, behind her.

"What?  You're suprised to see me and not your boyfriend?"  Glaring at her hard, not blinking even once.  Bom got upset at what he had said to her just now, and knew that trouble was on it's way.  "What are you talkinng about?!"  She glares back.  "If you don't need anything, then I have to go finish me chores."  She began to walk, passing by him.

Jiyong watches her, and ran to catch up.  He stops in front of her, not allowing her to walk anymore.  "I see, I guess I'm not your boyfriend that's why you can't stay and talk to me?"

Bom steps back and look up at him with a smirk.  "Fine then, could you tell me who my boyfriend is since you keep saying that I have one.

"I guess you probably have too many of them, that's why you don't remember which one."  He said with a loud voice, but only for Bom to be able to hear it.  Her eyes were filling with anger and tears, thinking of how he could insult her like this.  She wanted to slap him so hard that his eyes would pop out, but she couldn't because she was his servant.  She did not utter a word and tried to walk away to the kitchen, but was fiercely pulled back by Jiyong.

"What, that is true then huh?  Am I right?"  as he stare at her and grip on her arm even tighter.  Bom tried to push him but he was too strong.  His grip was hurting her.  "You are crazy and stupid!  Do you know that?  Let me go before I scream."

Jiyong wasn't cooling off a bit.  "Go ahead and scream if you dare.  Let's see if anyone wants to help you because I'm the boss around here."  He couldn't hold it anymore and attempts to kiss her.  Bom wanted to scream but feared that she would be the one losing.  As Jiyong was trying to kiss her, she shoved him several times to the point her body felt weak and her eyes started to close up.

"Bom!  Bom!"  Jiyong screamed, but she did not wake up.  He carried her into her room and lay her down without taking his eyes off of her face.  His madness was still there but somehow he felt bad.  He didn't mean for it to happen, it's like something had came over him.  Then he caresses he cheek and left.'

Jiyong went to the backyard and saw the stuff Top had brought over.  He was pissed off.  He pickes up the medicine,  "My stuff's too cheap that's why you take his?"  He threw it in the trashcan.  Then he saw the yellow roses, "Oh flowers too?  How romantic."  He took a pair of scissors and cut up the flowers, placing it in the trashcan as well.  "Now, that's what I call cheap stuff."

- - -

Author:  If you are confused, you should read this:  So, remember what happened to Bom?  She was still sick that's why she felt weak and fainted.  Hoped that the helped you slowpokes;; It's a very short chapter but I hoped you all liked it.  Thanks for reading Addicteds.

 

I 'll be back ; Muah<3

Don't mind the typos~

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT; I'M NOT A BIG FAN OF SILENT READERS