Chapter Twelve

Destiny or Fate

Chapter Twelve

 

Bom saw his lips rapidly moving towards her lips.  "NOOOO!!! DON'T KISS ME PLEASE!  I have bad breath!  NO!"  She then was woken up by the "unwanted kiss dream".

"What a stupid dream!"  She said, remembering the incident from the night before.  "HUL~ Morning already."  She then climbs out of bed and into the shower, "I need to go to a temple to get rid of these bad luck."

- - -

As she walks into the kitchen, Ms. Kim and Chaerin were busy preparing breakfast for the children's shelter like they do every single year.  Becasue today was a particular event.  "Good Morning Bom.  Are you okay?  You look pale."  You could see Chaerin's worried face.

"Nothing, I just had a bad dream."  Bom responded, looking away from Chaerin.

"Oh really?  What was it about?"

"I dreamt that this stupid dog was trying to bit me."  Bom explained as she grabbed a knife and the green onions to chop.

"Well did it?"  Another question came from Chaerin.

As Bom was about to answer,  Ms. Kim shouted,  "Will you girls stop talking and hurry up a bit.  we are leaving it a  bit."  Bom was curious about what all of this rush of preparing breakfast for.

Bom made sure Ms. Kim was out of sight,  "What's going on today?  Why is Ms. Kim in such a rush?"  she asked.  Chaerin fave her a surprise look.  "You don't know what today is?"  Bom shakes her head from left to right,  "What's today?"

"Today is Jiyong's birthday,"  Chaerin told her.  "Ms. Kim is always like that on Jiyong's birthday.  She prepares his favorite food to prefection and later on, there's probably going to be a few guest coming over, like always.  But right now, we have to hurry and cook breakfast because we are going to the chrildren's shelter." 

"Children's shelter?" Bom asked as she continued to chop the vegetables on the counter.

"Yeah, we go every year on Jiyong's birthday.  You know, to help out the childrens in need."

"Why?"  Bom asked.

"Well, Jiyong didn't really grow up with a mother nor a father either.  He was raised in the children's shelter, so this is something that is very important to him.  Now stop asking questions and hurry up before we get more scolding from the old witch."

- - -

Jiyong woke up to the sound of his cell phone going off and nonetheless, it was his birthday reminder.  "Man,  I'm feel so old now."  He hops in to the shower feeling pretty darn good.   He then wore his favorite white long sleeve shirt with his blue jeans.

As he went downstairs and into the living room, Ms. Kim usher him outside to get into the car.  Jiyong walks out, only to see Chaerin standing by the car.

"Where's Bom?" he asked.

"She's in the kitchen, she doesn't have to go with us."  Ms. Kim replied.

"Could you tell her to come out?"  He asked.   "I want everyone to come along."  Ms. Kim gave him an annoyed look when she heard what he had said about Bom, "But Kwon Jiyo.."

"Ms. Kim,"  Jiyong interrupted her and then the old women left without a fit.

- - -

Bom was looking out the window as she was told to stay behind, when suddenly Ms. Kim walks in.  "Jiyong wants you to come along."

"What?  Why is that?"  Bom asked.

The lady just gave Bom a stare, "You're lucky that he let's you share this special day, and you ask why?  Hurry up will you!"  She shouted, leaving a small echo behind in the kitchen.

Bom follow Ms. Kim and hops in the car, next to Chaerin in the back seat.  Jiyong, who was in the passager seat, turns his head around and wanted to smile at Bom but he couldn't because she was paying no attention to hom what so ever.  Just then, Seungri turns the engine on, which made Jiyong turn his head back forward to the front.

- - -

They've finally arrived at the children's shelter.  The car was parked outside of the building's entrance.  They unloaded the food from the car, bringing it inside to the tables of the small cafeteria.

Unwrapping the food from the bowls and placing it on the the trays, Bom and Jiyong was standing next to eachother, She unwrapped while he placed it on the trays.  Minutes passed, the silence was broken when Ms. Kim intrude to the their table.

"Ms. Kim, can you go buy more fruits at the grocery around the block?"  Jiyong asked.

"But Ji, there's plenty of it already."

"I know but just go buy more just in case, please?"  He begged.

Ms. Kim didn't want to waste value time and order Chaerin to go, giving her some cash.  A minute later, Chaerin came back to the building, "Ms. Kim, I don't know where it is."  she cried.

"Aishh, Why must things be so complicated?"  Ms. Kim then handed Bom the bowl of rice, while her and Chaerin went out to the market.  Bom didn't want to be alone with him, especially not knowing what kind of tricks he had up his sleeves.

The children had entered the room.  Jiyong was in the other side of the table looking at Bom, "I can't reach the bowl of rice from that distance."  Bopm felt embarrass from his saying, then came and stood beside him.  "How am I going to scoop the rice without a spoon?"  he said in a harsh tone.  Bo felt really stupid now as she stood infront of the childrens who was standing in line, waiting for breakfast to be served.  She she handed him the sppon, Jiyong quickly grab her hand sturdy, knowing that she was going to pull away.  Both of their hands were holding on to the spoon,  he lead her hands to the bowl of rice and placed it on the first child's plate.

Bom looked at him with with wide eyes and she was speechless for a minute.  It was known in that counrtyside, that if 2 of the opposite did that, their consider to be a couple.  She was boiling mad, but remained cool.  Jiyong then place everything onto the plate and waited for Bom to scoop the rice for the next child in line, but she didn't.

"Are you going to scoop up the rice?  The kid is waiting on you."  He said lightly.

"No, it not my birthday, scoop it yourself."

Jiyong was shocked that Bom knew it was his birthday.  "Come on, I can't put the rice by myself, especially when there's 200 kids to feed, plus we had already scoop one together for the first child."  He said nicely.  "I need your help."

Bom didn't want to listen to anything Jiyong have to say, but it was his birthday.  She didn't want to make him work all ny himself.  She then scoop up the rice with Jiyong and placed it on the plates, one by one.

As the kids sat down on the tables eating their breakfast, Jiyong turns to Bom, "Thank you,"  he said with a smile.  Bom was still upset with what He had done.

Ms. Kim and Chaerin came back with the fresh fruits from the market, only to find that everything was already served.

- - -

Author : Sorry, I don't really know that much about Korean culture, so I made up that couple thing (scooping rice?? keke).  I hoped you all enjoyed this chapter.  Please Don't mind the typos; I'll fix them when I'm bored or something.  I hope you like the G-Bom moments in this chapter & continue reading. Muah<3

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT; I'M NOT A BIG FAN OF SILENT READERS