Chapter One

Destiny or Fate

 

Chapter One

As the rain was falling gently, Bom sat by the windows while thoughts travel back to the times when her dad was well and laughing.  He made everything okay even the worst days but now, he was ill and Bom felt helpless.  Her mom died when she was little so there were no fond memories of her except pictures.  She hid under her clothes fearing that her stepmom might see it.  As she was drifting in her thought, a loud noise came across.

"Hey Bom, is the laundry finish yet, what about dinner?"  "God, I raised you since you were little and look how lazy you are!"  Yelled her stepmom.

"I'm almost done mother, and dinner will be ready in no time."  said Bom, rushing to get things done.  The only mother she ever knew was her stepmom even though she mistreated Bom at times.

The finances in her home were poor ever since her dad was unable to work due to his illness.  Her stepmom works a bit here and there but still not enough income.  Bom worried everyday trying her best to minimize the uses of things around the house but still that wasn't enough.  She beg her dad plenty of times to get a job because she was done with school, but her dad refused, fearing for her safety and not only that, she was his only child and daughter.  She was his pride and joy and most of all, his priceless diamond.

One day while doing the dishes, Bom close friend came over to see if she wanted to apply for a position as a mad and if accepted, the interview was on the spot.  Bom was happy; finally she thought, this was it!!  Her dad has to let go because a maid duties was not hard to fulfill.  Later that night, she walked over to her dad who was in his bed eating with her stepmom.

Bom hesitate but build the courage inside.  "Daddy, umm... Dara came over today, she wanted to ask me if I wanted to go apply for a job tomorrow."

"NO! And don't ask me again!"  He did not want to hear anymore or what was the position.

"But daddy, please, it's a maid position and if I get accepted, I get an interview on the spot.  Please daddy, it pays well."  (which was a lie because she, herself did not know the salary).  "It would definitely help out with the expenses around here.  Please daddy.... Please?"  Bom put on her puppy face even though it never works with her dad.

"Alright, alright.  Let me think about it and i'll tell you my decision later okay?"  he said, patting her in the head.  "Now get some rest."  He already knew the answer whether it's tonight or tomorrow.

With a huge smile, Bom thanked her dad and hugged him.  She left his room with a good feeling inside.  Her stepmom was trill to hear that the job pays well.  She knew her husband was a stubborn man when it comes to Bom working she must convince him to let Bom work.

"Honey, why don't you let Bom work.  It would be benifit us a lot and plus it will help with your medical bills.  She's pretty grown and defintely can take care of herself."  said the wife.

"But I don't want to brden Bom with the fiances."  Sadly said Bom's dad.

"What do you mean 'burden', you think it's easy for me to work by myself and bring home income that barely covers the expenses.  She grown and has as much of a responsibility as anyone else. (Using her nicer tone)  Come on dear, think about it.  She's not just helping out but she's helping out with your health.  She's only thinking about you and your well being."

"That's enough, I'll think about it tomorrow.  I just want to eat my dinner in peace."  said dad.  The wife was annoyed but that was the end of the conversation.

- - -

Author :  Started a new fanifc yeahh!!!  This won't be like the other one because I already thought out the whole story.  Anyways I hope you enjoyed that little chapter & sorry for not having any G-Bom moments (yet).  Be sure to subscribe if you want to know what will happen next.  Muah <3

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT;  I'M NOT A BIG FAN OF SILENT READERS