Engagement Day

Diverse Souls [ EDITING ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 8 – Engagement Day

 

Haera crossed her arms in front of her chest. She just made a mistake at the last meeting.

I’m such a fool, I shouldn’t reply him with the same glare, she sighed.

Jungkook gritted his teeth. "I hate that girl! I don't want to marry someone like her!"

Upon hearing the guy's rejection, all eyes set on him. He stared into the girl's eyes with deep resentment, only to be replied with the same stare from the girl.

But I can’t help it! I’m in a bad mood that time! Haera puffed out her cheeks. I hope he doesn’t mind that.

She nervously waited for her soon-to-be fiancé. She scanned the big hall, the one she’ll going to use for her engagement ceremony tomorrow. Just thinking about it made her felt nauseous.

“Haera!” a warm voice greeted her. She looked up and found Mrs. Jeon waved gracefully at her. She smiled and bowed a bit as Jeon family went to her.

“Are you nervous?” Mr. Jeon chuckled, patting her shoulder. “Relax, everything is going to be alright,” he assured.

Yes, if Jungkook tries to run away from the ceremony, Haera imagined the worst scenario. She knew it’ll be a huge chaos when Jungkook decide to run away. I hope he doesn’t think about running away, Haera gave Jungkook a nervous glance.

Jungkook just stared at her coldly. How I hate this girl in front of me.

“Haera!” Yura hugged the nervous girl and happily rocked her to her side. She released the hug and poked the younger’s cheek. “Don’t be nervous, okay? I’ll be the one that cheers you two the most!” she happily exclaimed.

Mr. Jeon and Mrs. Jeon laughed at their daughter’s words, while Jungkook just stood there, with a very small smile on his lips. As cold as he is on his own family, his sister always made him smile and felt what he call ‘happiness’.

“So, let’s start the practice?”

After a few hours of practicing the ceremony’s events, Mrs. Jeon decided they need a break. Mr. Jeon was busy talking with the ceremony organizer on how the room should be decorated, while Mrs. Jeon and Yura went out to buy them something.

“I’m so nervous! We finally could hold hand in public!” Haera grinned. “What? No.” Jungkook stated coldly. “I told you there will be no skinship.”

“But I want to hold your hand!” Haera pouted. “But I don’t want to,” Jungkook replied.

“Come on, oppa!” Haera swung his hand back and forth. Jungkook quickly pulled his hand away from her grip and threw her a disgusted face. “Don’t touch me!” he said and brushed his hand as if her hands have killing germs.

Haera smirked inwardly. She pouted and linked their arms together. Jungkook tried to pull his arm away while throwing dirty glares to her. Haera just smiled, gripping his arm with all her might. He’s so fun to tease

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter