Their Friend Circle

Diverse Souls [ EDITING ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 22 – Their Friend Circle

 

The leaves fell down from a nearby tree as the three of them strode down the crowded street. The cold wind that blew past them got ignored with their occasional laughs and jokes.

“You just fell down, don’t blame me!” Jin laughed while Jimin gave him a pout.

“You’re so mean that time, you didn’t do anything but laughing at me for a few minutes instead of helping me,” he sulked.

“It’s because a second ago you bragged about how you’re undefeated, and the second later you got defeated by a stone—like seriously, it was hilarious,” Jin laughed.

“What the—Haera! Look at him!” Jimin pointed at the laughing Jin with disbelief and hurt look.

Haera glanced at Jin and laughed too. Jimin gave both of them a disgusted look and then caught sight of Namsan tower not far from them.

“Hey, let’s go there!” Jimin tugged Haera’s arm and pointed to Namsan Tower.

Haera and Jin finally stopped laughing and stared at the place that Jimin pointed to. They glanced at each other before smiling.

“Let’s go,”

“Whoa, the view is amazing!” As soon as they arrived at the top of the tower, Jimin quickly adored the view from above. “I forgot how amazing it is to feel like we are on top of the world,”

Haera smiled and then pulled out her polaroid from her bag. She always brought it just in case something eventful happened.

“Oppa,” she called.

When Jimin turned, she clicked the button and laughed. Jimin realized that she took a photo of her and quickly chased her.

“Throw that photo away!” he demanded.

Haera laughed in joy as she dodged Jimin’s hands and stared at the photo. The photo is precious, because it’s consisted of her brother that always there for her, whether he’s awake or not.

Jin smiled at their sibling bond.

“Hey, let’s take a photo together,” he said with a warm smile, gesturing them to the place with great view.

“Yeah!” Jimin yelled excitedly and ran to Jin without even minding Haera who just smiled at his actions. Oh how she missed him so much.

Haera approached them and held out her polaroid. “In three, okay?”

She started counting and the boys smiled widely at the camera. When the click sound was heard, and the photo went out, she blew it and stared at it with a soft smile.

Jin was smiling happily to the camera while Jimin slung an arm around his shoulder and grinned with his thumbs up.

While Jin and Jimin stared at the view down there, Haera took out a marker and wrote on top of the photo.

“We are chained by destiny, and nothing could break us apart”

 

Is it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter