Little Unrevealed Truth

Diverse Souls [ EDITING ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 28 – Little Unrevealed Truth

 

“Is it true?”

“Indeed it is”

Jungkook held his cup tightly in between his fingers while thoughts running in his head. But somehow, in between the chaos in his mind, a faint shadow of Haera kept appearing.

He didn’t know if that shadow made his mind in peace or the other way around.

It’s not the time to think about her.

“Listen, you should go to Namjoon’s library the day after tomorrow at night and look for a book,”

Jungkook wiped the weird thought and listened intently to V’s order.

“The cover’s red with a big purple heart shape on the cover, it’s Namjoon’s journal.”

“How do I get there?” Jungkook frowned, he didn’t even remember a thing about places in this world.

“Along the way, ferns that shone in the dark will tell you to location. It’s not hard to notice the shining plant,” V explained. Jungkook nodded.

“You should take that book and read it in here, I’m afraid Alice or Jimin would see you with the book, which is a bad thing.” He explained once again.

“What do they want from me anyway?” Jungkook asked the main question that was always in his mind as soon as he discovered the danger.

V was silence as he stared at him. When Jungkook was about to ask more, the latter grinned mysteriously.

“I’m sorry, but you shall know later,”

“If you know about the truth behind all this, say it now,” Jungkook demanded, an unknown anger seeped into his skin.

“I can’t,” the magical boy shrugged with a smile.

The next thing happened in a blink of an eye, Jungkook grabbed the boy by the collar and pulled him dangerously close, sending a warning to the smiley boy.

“And why you can’t say it?” his words was filled with poison, every word contained anger that he felt that moment. A moment of silence followed as they just stared at each other, one with angry eyes, and one with calm and mysterious eyes.

“I’m sure Namjoon will help,”

It was the weird answer he got from V before the boy snapped his finger, then Jungkook’s vision was black. He fell to the floor, unconscious.

 

The crowded place was usual for the girls as they went to relish their hobby, going shopping.

“Oh my, look! The skirt is so cute!” the girl with brown bob hair pointed with a face that screamed how much she want the skirt.

“Isn’t it too simple?” Another with long, wavy hair commented.

“Simplicity is the best, you know,” the latter replied while raising an eyebrow.

“Whatever, just buy it already. I want to visit that cosmetic shop over there,” another with long straight hair that was on a ponytail sighed.

Yura laughed. Her clique is her best friends. They all have different personalities, but they always managed to make her laugh and smile. They’re always there for her.

“Hyeri, buy it before someone snatch it!” Yura encouraged the girl to go there faster.

“Fine, fine!” Hyeri walked inside the shop and approached the skirt’s rack immediately.

After trying it on, the girl buy it and walked out from the shop with a delighted face.

“You looked like you just bought a pile of food,” the one with long wavy hair commented.

“Well, whatever you think,” the girl ignored the latter’s frown and walked away with chin high up.

“Why are you so sensitive today, Sojin-eonni?” the long, straight haired girl—Minah, nudged the oldest.

Sojin just grunted and followed Hyeri behind. Yura sent Minah a questioning glance, replied with a shrug from the latter.

Yura turned and tried to approach the oldest. “Eonni—“

Then she caught familiar mesmerizing eyes. Right at that moment, her world slowed down. She knew him, she didn’t know who he is, but her heart knew him.

Without her realizing, she held his arm, stopping him on his track. The guy was surprise

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter