Meeting Between The Two Family

Diverse Souls [ EDITING ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 2 – Meeting Between the Two Family

 

The cafe wasn’t very crowded that time, and the workers could get some chit-chat time. Haera smiled as she watched her coworkers chatted and joked with each other from behind of the counter.

“Not tired, boss?” Haera looked up and smiled before slapped the person’s shoulder. “Don’t call me boss. Even though I’m the one who owned the café, doesn’t mean I’m the boss,” Haera chuckled. “Yeah, whatever. I thought the one who owned something was called the boss,” he retorted, putting a cup of mocha in front of her. “Thanks,” she grinned.

“You’re supposed to watch us work, not work along with us,” he said, leaning his elbow on the counter, before putting his chin on top of his palm, looking straight to the glass door. Haera glanced at him, a soft smile grew on her lips before copying his action. “I preferred the word ‘leader’ rather than ‘boss’. Sounded friendlier,”

The boy beside her glanced at her before letting out a small laugh. “You’re too nice to us, Haera.” Haera raised an eyebrow playfully with a smile, “well, what should I answer you this time?” They stared at each other with smiles on their lips.

Haera pushed his forehead before straightened her back and stretched her arms up. “What about the new menu anyway?” she asked. “Oh yeah,” he stood up and gestured Haera to follow him to the kitchen. Haera followed him right after. “What’s the name of the dish?” she asked again.

He opened the kitchen door, making his way to the refrigerator. He opened the refrigerator and pulled out a small plate with a dessert on it.

Haera stared at it for a few seconds to examine the dessert. “Looks good to me. What’s the name?” she muttered. He took a fork from nearby table and gave her the fork. “Try it first,” he urged. She followed his order and took a cut from the dessert before putting it into .

For a few moments she was evaluating the flavor before staring at the boy who was anticipating her response. The boy started to grow anxious as Haera just stared blankly into his eyes. “Is it bad?” he winced. Haera stopped chewing and putted her fork down. “Is it bad? It’s freaking—“

The boy waited as she paused, growing more less confident as seconds passed. “It’s freaking delicious! I love it! Oh my god, what’s the name?” Haera exclaimed as a happy grin decorated her face.

Relief washed over the boy’s face. “Thank god you like it. It’s called Key Lime Mousse,” he explained. “So that’s why I had that sour flavor,” Haera nodded her head. “It’s excellent! You’re the best, Chef Jin! I love you!” Haera hugged him real tight, giving him a kiss on the cheek, and ran out from the kitchen to show everyone their new menu.

Jin smiled softly at her attitude and leaned on the table behind him. “It’s an honor to make you smile, princess,”

 

The paper in front of him just got higher and higher as time passes, and he tried hard not to shove it all away from his desk. He sighed and examined the papers in his hand one more time. If we have a deal with this company, our stock will raise, but our concept will be confusing, he thought thoroughly.

Suddenly his phone rang, making him looked up from his p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter