More Confusing

Diverse Souls [ EDITING ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 17 – More Confusing

 

The café was busy as usual, and she couldn’t think of anything else besides serving the customers in front of her, noting their order, gave them their order, and kept their payment.

Since she’s the owner, she knew more than anyone else about payment problems. She served the customers with a welcoming smile, alluring them to come again.

The chilly wind outside lose over the warmness inside the café, which she was grateful for. She can’t work while wearing a coat.

“Thank you, come again sometime,” she bowed a bit, showing a bright smile.

Her customers nodded and smiled. “The cappuccino here is so delicious, I’ll definitely come again,” she said. Haera smiled politely. “You got a very nice ring,” she said once again before leaving, leaving Haera stood there immobile.

She once again being reminded by him, the person who gave her a hard time sleeping last night.

She looked down to her right hand, immediately spotted the beautiful ring that reminded her she was engaged. Engaged with a sleeping beauty—Jeon Jungkook.

The heavy feeling came back to her, making her uncomfortable. She quickly erased the thought and gave her customer a smile.

“Welcome to our café, what will you order?”

 

Jungkook was once again all alone as Suga and J-hope suddenly left him all alone in the forest. He doesn’t know why, they suddenly just ran away. He was so done with their weirdness, he was so done, until he didn’t mind they ran away from him instead of showing him the way to what-does-it-called-again place.

He brushed a few branches that blocked his view. He grunted as a branch almost hit face.

“Stupid branches, stupid world.” He cursed, feeling irritated as seconds passed by.

He hated the feeling of lost and unknowing of the world he’s in. He doesn’t have a clue about it either, which made him hated it even more. He hates feeling helpless, with no one to trust.

His mind suddenly drifted back to a certain person. A certain person who he didn’t want to have a relationship with. The person who kept teasing him and suddenly surprised him with her sudden changes.

Sa Haera.

The girl who kept mysteries inside her cheery self. The girl who made him questioned his own attitude. As much as he hated it, she kept going back to his mind.

A bottle knocked him straight onto his forehead, making the latter growl in annoyance.

“What the hell?” he cu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter