Breakfast and Rose

Diverse Souls [ EDITING ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 20 – Breakfast and Rose

 

The sunshine is still warm, the morning is still early. The calming fragrant of wet soil invaded Haera’s nose as soon as she woke up from her sleep. She admitted the sleep made her felt a bit more relaxed than before.

She straightened her back and that made a small cracking sound. She winced and touched her back.

Sleeping on the sofa is not a good idea, after all.

Haera putted her legs down and stared at her sleeping brother. Seeing the peaceful face, her heart grew content and a small smile grew.

Seeing her brother in a peaceful state made her forget about all of their problems for a second.

Haera walked to the window and unveiled the curtain a bit.

The dark sky greeted her with a few birds flying on the dark sky. She then turned to the clock that stuck on the upper wall on her right.

04.32

A good time to start preparing something.

And with that, Haera walked out from the room and closed the door softly behind her.

Hearing the door was closed, Jimin slowly opened his eyes. With a soft sigh escaped his lips, he stared at the roof.

 

The fragrance of great dishes greeted the house’s residents noses as they woke up.

“What’s the great smell from?” Yura asked as she brushed her long hair with her fingers, giving her mother who also just got out from her room a questioning gaze. “I don’t know exactly, maybe the home’s cook made special dishes today,” Mrs. Jeon replied with the same confusion.

“Ah, good morning,” Jimin—who came from his room on the back—greeted them with a sight bow.

Mrs. Jeon and Yura turned and greeted back. “Good morning to you too,"

Yura silently examined the boy's face and felt same thing vague about it.

The three of them walked down from the stairs and entered the dining room, only to be greeted by various breakfast dishes that smelt like heaven to them.

“Wow,” the word escaped from Yura’s mouth as soon as she saw the sight.

“Haera sure prepared much,” Jimin chuckled.

“Haera did this?” Mrs. Jeon asked, a bit surprised.

“She usually cooked this many whenever I’m around a few years ago,” he replied. “She always served me like I’m some sort of an important king,” he added, smiling.

Mrs. Jeon smiled at the sibling’s bond, suddenly reminded of her own children.

“Good morning,” Haera greeted as she putted down a bowl of red rice.

“Oh my god!” Yura hug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter