Difference

Diverse Souls [ EDITING ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 7 – Difference

 

The sound of clanking high heels broke the silence in the 6th floor hallway.

“Wait, miss—“ Not even bothering the person behind the counter, she just break into the office room.

“Jeon Jungkook!” Haera called with fury dripped from her voice. The called person looked up from his pc and met eyes with the furious girl. He leaned back to his seat and just stared at her in silence.

The furious girl approached him and banged his table pretty hard. “What the hell? Two weeks?!” she spatted. Jungkook just gave her an unwavering gaze. “Yes, two weeks. What’s with it?” he flatly asked.

“I’m not prepared yet!” Haera sighed in frustration and sat on one of the sofa. “That’s not a problem. Shouldn’t you’re the one who’s happy?” he linked his fingers and leaned to the table.

“That’s—“ Haera stopped. Right, I’m the one who should be happy, Haera realized. “Of course, I’m happy, it’s just the fact that it’s too soon made me surprised,” she fixed her words.

“And angry?” Jungkook added. “No, it’s—“ “You looked angry earlier,” he stated. “I didn’t mean to,” she fidgeted.

“Are you lying to me?” he flatly asked. “I’m not! I’m sorry about that, okay? I better leave now,” Haera stood up and quickly walked out from his office. Jungkook just watched her leave. “Why is she so weird?” he mumbled, before looking back to his pc.

As soon as Haera closed the door, her panic face surfaced and she almost hit herself. Why my emotions took over me that fast? I almost blow my cover! I hate myself! She sighed in desperation. The truth is, she felt like she could no longer act like that anymore.

 

“Oppa.. what should I do? Should I just tell him the truth?” Haera asked in frustration. “I think I made a mistake in the beginning, it shouldn’t begin with that, I should have tell him straightly that I hate him since first sight,” Haera sighed.

For a moment, she just enjoyed the silence in the room while staring at her brother. Even though she really hoped that there’s a slight movement from the person in front of her.

“It’s been two years already,” she softly said, caressing her brother’s black hair. “I’m worried, oppa,” she frowned. “When will you wake up? I want to see your smile and hearing your comforting advice again,” she sadly smiled.

Then the door was opened and a nurse went in. “Oh, Haera, how are you?” the nurse gave her a smile. Haera gave her a smile. “Like always, eonni,"

Then the nurse checked her brother’s heart beat and also hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter