5 Rules

Diverse Souls [ EDITING ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 5 – 5 Rules

 

“I’m sorry I didn’t tell you earlier, okay?” Haera apologized. Jin sighed, “It’s your right to not telling me anyway,” “It’s not like that! It’s just—“ Haera paused, looking down. “It’s just, it’s not like what you thought,”

“Did you know what I think?” Jin asked back. “I mean—it’s not like any normal engagement. It’s.. complicated,” Haera saddened. Jin glanced at her and hugged her by her shoulders. “Don’t be sad. You should be happy instead!” Jin offered a warm smile.

I wish I could, Jin. Haera slumped her shoulders. “Hey, let’s go to that arcade!” Jin suddenly pulled her into an arcade. Haera just followed him without any objection. “Let’s play that!” Jin pointed to a ‘whack-a-mole’ game.

He took the hammer before inserting a coin that left from his last visit. When the game started, he began to hit every mole that comes out. “You try it,” Jin gave her the hammer. Hesitantly, she received the hammer and started to hit some moles. “Yeah! Go get it!” Jin supported with a grin.

“Let’s try the dance machine!” Jin pulled her to a dance machine. “Wait, no! I can’t dance!” Haera objected while laughing. “You’re lying,” he simply stated. “That’s the truth! I’m not as swift as you,” Haera watched as Jin started to pick a song.

“Oh come on, you’re no fun,” Jin sent her a smile. Haera crossed her arms in front of her chest as she watched Jin dance. People started to stare because of his skill and looks. In the middle of the dance, he stared back to Haera. “You should join me!” he grinned.

“I told you I’m not good at it!” Haera protested before grinning. “Non sense!” Jin pulled her to the dance platform and she tried to pull her hand back while laughing. “Yah!”

“Young master, I think it’s time to go back,” a middle-aged man suggested. Jungkook stared at the two friends with unreadable eyes. “Get the car ready,” he stated, not moving his eyes from the ‘lovey-dovey couple’. The middle-aged man bowed his head and went to the car.

Jungkook finally turned away and walked to his car.

 

Jungkook stared at the paper in front of him. It’s not about business this time, it’s about rules. He thought the rules was enough and stared to the front, waiting for the person he invite to have lunch with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter