Surprise Gift

Diverse Souls [ EDITING ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 4 – Surprise Gift

 

Jungkook sighed as V patted his shoulder, giving him a grin, before running to his car, screaming a ‘Ciao’.  He’s so noisy, I wonder why I became close to him. “Oppa!” He quickly looked up, only to find Haera waving at him with enthusiasm as she ran to him.

Oppa? Jungkook crinkled his nose in disgust. “Did you wait long, oppa?” Haera smiled happily. “Who are you calling oppa?” instead of answering her question, he questioned back. Haera tilted her head, “Of course it’s you,”

“I’m not your oppa what-so-ever,” Jungkook emphasized and frowned at her. Haera pouted and looked up to him. “But I want to call you oppa,” she retorted. Jungkook glared at her. “No one called me oppa, and no one ever will,” he stated.

Haera almost rolled her eyes. Duh, no one wanted to anyway. “Whatever, should we go now oppa?” she smiled. Jungkook was too tired to go into another argue, so he just let that matter slip this time. “Whatever,” he grunted.

The two of them went to the nearest shop that sells formal attire. Haera looked through the display, searching for some dresses that maybe fit her. Jungkook scanned the shop, before sitting down to the nearest chair. I have dozens of tux in my wardrobe, why bother buying a new one.

Haera searched through a rack and found a rather good dress in her opinion. “Oppa! Come here!” Haera gestured whilst her eyes never leave the dress. Jungkook groaned before eventually walked to her. “What?”

“Isn’t this dress good?” She pointed to a short white dress. “I don’t know, just pick the one you like,” Jungkook replied with no interest. Haera smiled to the employee, asking to try the dress. Jungkook was forced to wait for her to change. He kept looking through his phone, reading some news.

Once the curtain was opened, Haera stood there while adoring her dress. “This is so beautiful and simple,” she mumbled with a smile. Jungkook looked up to her and froze for a second. No. Not that dress. I’ll stare onto her legs all day and ruined my image! He pushed away his thought. “Not good,” he coldly said, reading through his phone again.

“What?” Haera stared at him in disappointment. “But this is—“ “I said it’s not good,” Jungkook stated, not giving her a chance to argue. With a heavy sigh, she asked the employee to close the curtain and changed back to her former attire. Jungkook glanced at the pouting girl beside him. How can I think that she’s beautiful even for a second earlier? My mind is messed up.

When they went to their second store, Haera showed him a long white dress. Jungkook rejected it immediately with the reason that it made her look like a fat bride (even though he thought otherwise actually). And so, they went to the next store.

Haera was in a bad mood because Jungkook kept rejecting her choices even though when she asked him to choose for her, he said she could get anyt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter