Sickly Warm

Diverse Souls [ EDITING ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 10 – Sickly Warm

 

Jungkook went out from his room with his casual attire—white over-sized sweater and grey sweatpants. He already feeling a bit better, but he’s not allowed to leave the house yet. He walked down from the stairs and found his mother and sister fidgeting in the lounge room.

“What happened?” he asked. The two ladies turned to him and quickly approached him. “You’re okay?” Yura asked. Jungkook just nodded.

Yura sighed and slumped her shoulders. “Haera fainted. She’s still not awake yet and it’s noon already,” Yura bit her lip. Jungkook didn’t say a thing. “I’m worried. She looked so pale earlier,” Mrs. Jeon added.

“You two brought her to a room?” Jungkook asked. “No, I asked one of the butlers.” Mrs. Jeon replied.

Without any word, Jungkook climbed the stairs and went back to his room. The ladies watched him without any word. Yura sighed.

After a spending an hour in his room, he decided to go out. He glanced at the room in the corner of the hallway. He silently walked to it and opened the door. A small figure could be seen under the blanket.

He went in and closed the door. He took a seat beside her and just watched the girl in silence.

“What happened to you?” he quietly asked.

He didn’t expect for an answer of course, so he just stared at her pale-colored face. Beads of sweat could be seen on her forehead, making him wonder in curiosity. Seeing her like this made him comparing the usual loud girl with the now silent and pale girl.

She’s better with noisy attitude, he concluded.

Jungkook brushed some of her hair that stuck on her forehead. He pulled out his handkerchief and wiped her sweat away.

The sound of opened door made him turn. Yura stared at him, a bit surprised. “You’re here,” she said.

Jungkook didn’t say anything and went out from the room, leaving his handkerchief on the bedside table.

 

Haera gasped as she shot up from her sleep. She quickly searched for her phone. As soon as she found it, she quickly called the hospital with trembling hands. After a few torturing seconds, finally the call was picked up.

“How is my brother?” she quickly asked, not wasting any second. “Who’s his name?” “Sa Jimin,” There’s a pause before other line spoke. “He’s now stable,”

They don’t know how relieved she is to hear that her only brother is stable again. Haera silently thanked god for giving her brother a chance one again. After answering with a thank you, Haera hung up.

Now that she was fully awake and aware of her surroundings, she questioned herself where she is. She walked out from the room, looking left and right to find if there’s somebody she knew.

Seeing no one, she proceeded her way downstairs and found a large lounge room she never saw before. And

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter