Night Visit

Diverse Souls [ EDITING ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 23 – Night Visit

 

The four of them sat down in the middle of the room, waiting as V ordered pizza.

“You looked nice in suits,” Rap Monster—the white-haired boy—commented.

V looked down at his attire and grinned. “I don’t like it that much,” he admitted.

“Yeah, it to be a businessman, isn’t it?” Suga dryly commented.

“You’re so right!” V said as he hugged Suga by the shoulder—which quickly earned a glare from the latter.

“Poor you, you shouldn’t do something you didn’t want to,” J-hope—the boy in black-hair—said with a pout.

V pouted as well. “Yeah, just like Jungkook. I believe he’s really talented in dancing,” he huffed.

“Jungkook?” Rap Monster asked, somewhat familiar to the name.

“Yeah, the boy who came with me the last time I came here,” V explained.

“Oh, the cold and expressionless boy?” J-hope remarked.

V laughed before nodded. “Oh, that boy,” Rap Monster nodded his head in acknowledgement.

“Who?” Suga repeated. “I can’t remember a thing,” he said, frowning.

The other three laughed. “You never remembered a thing before, hyung,” V remarked with a teasing grin.

Suga shot the younger a glare. “Well, don’t blame me. Your last visit was 4 years ago, who would remember anyway?”

“Us, obviously,” Rap Monster rolled his eyes. “I remembered, we remembered, you don’t.” J-hope teased and poked Suga over and over by the arm.

“Oh shut it,” Suga huffed and swatted J-hope’s finger away.

“Speaking of Jungkook,” V trailed.

“What about him?” Rap Monster asked, holding his stomach who grumbled in protest.

“He’s asleep, and didn’t wake up yet,” V continued, worry evident in his voice.

“Wait, you mean, as in, he’s dead?” J-hope gasped.

“He’s alive!” V slapped the older’s head in annoyance. “But in a coma phase—something like that,” he continued.

J-hope grumbled in pain as he clutched on his head before turning to V to give him a counter attack.

When V was about to dodge the counter attack, the door was knocked, revealing the person they waited for the most.

“The pizza is here,” –followed by their cheers.

 

After a short visit to his old friends, he decided to give his best friend a visit.

“Come in, Taehyung,” Mrs. Jeon greeted with a small smile, inviting the boy in.

“How are you eommeonim?” V smiled as he entered the room.

“Just so-so I guess,” she c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter