Author's Note

Diverse Souls [ EDITING ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm finally back. I know you might think I abandoned this story but the truth is I'm in my last year in high school and I left for a year to focus on it.

I still have exams to enter university but after that I'm pretty much free.

As I read this story again, I realized I have so many things to improve so I'm thinking to edit this story first before continuing it. I'm really sorry to make you all wait for more than a year. I see many people encourage me and I'm really thankful to receive all of these from you all my readers :)

 

Although I promise you I will update the story, but I can't promise you it'll be fast. After the exams I might have to move to another city and I don't know if I'll have wifi, :( But still, I'll do my best.

Honestly within these months I was missing, I discovered many talented groups too, and during my hiatus BTS had achieved so many awards, I'm so proud. But along with success, there'll always another problem. I've noticed ARMY had gained quite a number of haters :( But we're strong right? BTS is being nominated in BBMA and I can't be more proud!

 

Anyway, that's all from me. I'll edit the first chapter tomorrow if I can. Thank you all! I can't express how much I feel thankful of you guys, see you soon :)

 

P.S : I've noticed this story lacks of good depiction of situation and some maybe even confuse you all, so I'm trying my best to edit it and picture the character's per

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter