Sibling's Problem

Diverse Souls [ EDITING ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 24 – Siblings Problem

 

Night fell without the three of them noticing. After bidding goodbye to Jin, Jimin and Haera went back to their home with a bus.

They’re on their way home while chatting.

“It’s lucky for us we catch the last bus,” Haera laughed, followed by Jimin’s.

“I’m seriously tired though. The walk really drained my energy,” Jimin pouted.

“Of course, who wouldn’t when they yelled, ran here and there, and dragging people to the place they want?” Haera teased while shaking her head.

“I’m not!” Jimin defended.

“Not,” Haera snorted, achieving a disbelief look from her brother.

Their stop soon came and the two went out. After watching the bus drove away, Haera turned to their house’s direction.

“But, you know. Today is so—oppa?” Haera noticed his presence is not with her and turned.

She saw Jimin still standing there, looking down to the ground. Confused, she approached her brother and tapped his shoulder.

“I don’t know Haera, I’m afraid mother will not allow me.” He stared down to the ground with worry painted all over his face.

Haera peered to his face and sighed softly as she saw a bit of disappointment which he tried to hide.

“Oppa,” she held his hand warmly and smiled. “Let’s go.”

Without any words, he followed her silently while imagining what will happen as soon as he stepped foot in the house.

After a not-so-long walk, they’re arrived at their house, the place which he feared the most. He stared at it with a mixed feeling. Haera opened the gate and went in before pulling Jimin who wasn’t moving and closed the gate.

“Oppa, don’t be like this.” She begged as she squeezed his hand. “It’s your house too. You have the right to stay here.” She declared and pulled him to the house.

Haera opened the door and went in, followed suit by Jimin. She looked back and mouthed ‘it’s okay’ to her brother and smiled.

She putted her shoes off and walked into the house towards her mother’s room.

“Mom,” she opened the door and saw her mother was reading a magazine while wearing a facial mask.

Her mother looked up and nodded to her. She went in and stood in front of her mother.

“I beg you, please treat oppa like he should be.” She said straight to the point.

Her mother just stared at her like she was saying something unimportant.

“Mom, he’s my brother! Even though he’s not my biological brother, but he’s been there for me eversince I was little. Why can’t you treat him like he’s a part of our family?” she ranted with teary eyes.

Mrs. Sa looked down to her magazine, “How’s Jungkook’s condition?” and nonchalantly asked.

Haera stared at her mother in anger.

I know talking to her was a bad idea.

 

Morning unexpectedly came sooner than Jimin had thought and his frustrated face could be seen as clear as day.

With lack of desire, he woke up and headed down to the dining room. The silence he got made him more uncomfortable as Haera stared at him with a warm smile.

“Good morning, oppa.” She waved her hand and gestured him to sit beside her.

Mr. Sa sent a smile as he sat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter