A Bit of His Past

Diverse Souls [ EDITING ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 25 – A Bit of His Past

 

As the leaves fell down from the tree after being blew by the strong wind, Haera and Jimin walked to the park they used to go a long time ago.

Watching the deserted park and abandoned leaves, Haera heaved a sigh. It’s getting chillier since winter will come in the count of fingers.

“I’m really getting bored.” Jimin stated as he slumped down on a swing with a straight face.

“Well then, we should hang out and have something to eat instead,” Haera suggested while shrugging, standing in front of him.

“God, Haera. I’m full already since I literally munched on anything I found in the fridge.” He patted his chest with a wince.

“What the..” she gave him a disbelief look. “Did you eat my piece of ice cream cake?” she accused him with a judging look.

“Oh that one? It’s delicious, I swear.” Jimin replied with an innocent grin.

“I can’t believe you! God!” she whined and frowned in dissatisfaction. “I saved it for tonight! I’m really looking forward to eating it!” she whined more.

“Okay, okay, I’m sorry. I’m sure Jin-hyung will make some more for you,” he offered without any guilt evident on his face.

“You talk like Jin-oppa doesn’t have any other work besides serving us,” she clucked her tongue.

“Because he is..?” he trailed unsurely.

Haera only replied him with a nasty glare. Jimin held his hands up, finally surrendering the matter.

Silence engulfed them as the two of them were immersed in each other’s thought.

“Wait a minute, did you just call Jin-hyung with oppa? Oh my god!” Jimin literally screamed with teasing grin plastered on his face.

“What the—it’s a technical error!” Haera quickly denied with a hint of red painted her cheeks.

“Eyy..” the boy just wiggled his eyebrows.

Haera cleared and watched the dancing leaf fell down from its origin. “Did you dream about anything in your coma phase?” she asked.

“I.. did.” He admitted, getting quiet as he stared at his feet on the ground. “It’s a weird dream to be exact. I thought it was real, but then I woke up.”

“How’s it?” she gave the boy her attention again.

“I think I was somewhere.. weird. I don’t know, it’s a blur now. I think I kept seeing this girl’s silhouette that looked awfully like someone I know, but.. I don’t know.” He shrugged.

“The girl kept disappearing every time I went to her. And before the dream ended, I think someone went to that weird place.” He continued.

“And the face doesn’t look like a complete stranger as well, I can’t put my finger on it.” He ruffled his hair with a huff.

Haera just stood there, nodding to herself. Jimin gazed at her silently.

“It’s cold already, we should get back.” He offered as he stood up and pulled Haera to follow him.

“Let’s visit the store first, I want some desserts,” Haera grinned and ran ahead of him.

He smiled happily as he watched her jogged to the store.

“Come to think of it, the silhouette resembled her so much..”

 

The sound of bell from the door indicated another person had come into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter