Special Chapter

Diverse Souls [ EDITING ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Special Chapter

 

The morning sun hit her face. She woke up and saw an angelic face stared down to her.

“Good morning, Haera” he greeted.

Haera squinted her eyes as she adjusted herself to the light that blinded her eyes. She finally could see the silhouette in front of her. She frowned and yelled, “GET OUT, JEON JUNGKOOK”

After a few minutes of cleaning herself, she went out from her room, only to be greeted by Jimin’s annoyed face. “What is he doing here?” he scowled. Haera shrugged coldly.

She went to the kitchen, and was greeted with a wonderful breakfast that was made by her fiancé. Haera didn’t say anything and just sat down on her chair. Jungkook grinned at her with his childish grin. Haera frowned. “Stop grinning like a kid.”

Jungkook just shrugged, still grinning. She shook her head in defeat. “Eat it!” Jungkook urged with a smile. Jimin entered the room with his annoyed face. “She eats what she wants,” he stated.

Jungkook just raised an eyebrow at him. Jimin glared at him and threaten that he’ll punch him. Haera didn’t pay attention to the thick tension in the air and just ate her food.

“Good, isn’t it?” Jungkook smiled. Haera glanced at him and continued to eat. “I’ll take that as a yes,” he grinned. Jimin clucked his tongue.

“Oh, hyung, I’ll take her to a date today! So she’s mine for today,” Jungkook smirked. Jimin gaped and widened his eyes. “YOU—“ he can’t even finish his words as Jungkook pushed him to his room and locked the door.

“YAH! JEON JUNGKOOK! OPEN THIS DOOR AT ONCE!” Jimin trashed and banged the door as strong as he could. Jungkook smirked as he twirled the keys in between his fingers. “I’m sorry hyung, just this once,” he grinned and walked to the kitchen.

“JEON JUNGKOOK!”

 

Jungkook kept staring at Haera who wore a short white dress and jean sleeveless jacket. Haera finally turned to him and gave him the coldest glare ever. “Stop staring.”

He quickly denied. “N-no, it’s not like that, it’s just that your dress—“ “I don’t need your advice on my fashion.” She stated and turned to observe the street’s stores. He sighed. “That dress is too short for my liking,” he mumbled.

After a few minutes, he suddenly pulled her into an accessory store. He was excited as he pointed on a pair couple ring. “Let’s buy this!” he begged. Haera frowned at him. “We already have engagement rings,”

Jungkook pouted. “Come on, Haera! This ring even has my name initial!” he hugged her arm. Haera could hear some giggling from other customers and the workers. She scrunched up her nose and sighed in irritation. “Fine, Jungkook.”

“YES!” Jungkook cheered and quickly paid for the rings. Haera just frowned at his childish acts. He’s so childish.

They went out from the shop, wearing the new couple rings. “Where we’ll put the engagement rings?” Haera asked, a bit uneasy about the new ring. “I’ll keep it for now, when we get back home I’ll give it to you,” he grinned. Haera just shrugged. At least he has a plan, she thought.

“Do you want some drink?” he asked. Haera just shook her head. “It’s not a date if we don’t buy drinks!” he protested. “Not every date needs a drink,” she stated.

“Yes it is!” he frowned and pulled her to a café nearby. She glared at the boy. Why did he get to be this childish? Ugh. Jungkook made her seat down on the table outside the café before he went in. Haera just stared at people that walked on the street. It was pretty crowded.

From the corner of her eyes, she saw some customers glanced her way and talked about her. She was pretty sure they talked about Jungkook, and maybe they thought Haera is his girlfriend. Too bad we’re more than just boyfriend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter