Two Weeks to Go

Diverse Souls [ EDITING ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 6 – Two Weeks to Go

 

A knock was heard from the door, and a middle-aged man went into the room. With a bow, he informed, “Sir, young master is on his way to visit you,” The President of Jeon group nodded his head.

Then, the door opened, revealing Jungkook with his grey suit, walking in. The middle-aged man bowed before leaving the room. When the door was closed, Mr. Jeon smiled and greeted his son with a short pat on the shoulder.

“Why are you here?” he kindly asked while they sat down on the sofas in front of his desk. “It’s about land matter,” Jungkook replied shortly. “Oh, really? I thought you want to discuss about your engagement,” the elder chuckled.

Jungkook frowned slightly upon hearing the engagement word. As much as he hated the plan, he still cared about his soon-to-be company. And the engagement problem is never his main priority.

“Our land that we bought in the market district has some problem with the ownership certificate, I think there’s some misunderstanding during the purchasing process,” he said, not even letting his father talk more about the engagement. “Oh, I see. I believe you can sort the problem yourself, can’t you?” Mr. Jeon smiled.

“I’ll try. Thank you for your time,” he stood up and bowed before leaving the room without even saying anything else.

As he exited his father’s room, he was greeted with the voice of Heo Jinhyuk, his father’s secretary. From what he saw, he’s on the phone with someone. Even though he couldn’t care less about other’s problem, the conversation seemed so private.

Jungkook stopped as he over-heard the conversation. “Have you order it yet?” “Great, I hope it could be send to me within a week or so,” “Good, keep it for me,” when the conversation was over, Jungkook went pass him, startled the man.

“Oh, young master,” he bowed. Jungkook just went pass him as if nothing happened. He couldn’t care less about other’s business as long as they maintain their good work.

 

When the house bell rang, a maid quickly opened the main door. “Welcome, Miss Haera,” she greeted and bowed. Haera just nodded her head and scanned the big living room. “Where’s Mrs. Jeon?” she asked.

“She’s still in her room, take seat, miss,” the maid allowed her to seat and also asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter