The Band

The Promise

 

Ring! Ring!

“Soon Geum-ssi...”

“Ne?

“Are you ready? The concert is going to start in 2 hours. Where are you?”

“Just a minute. The shoes! Wait.”

“You’re still at home? Gosh! Take a cab! You are going to be late.”

“Ne. There! TAXI!!!!!”

***

I was just on time for the doors to be closed.

“Soon Geum! Here’s the passes!!!! Hurry!!”

“Gomawo Shinhye-ssi!”

“Ya! They are going to perform… Let’s go to our table now and we’ll visit the band after.”

“Ok!”

The band has played a set of songs. It’s like a big concert hall when this band performs. Everybody seems to like it. The Local Bar was full of young ladies shouting for FT Island. At one part of the performance, the lead singer spoke and thanked the ladies.

“Gomawo, Primadonnas! You are all beautiful.” Lee Hongki, the lead singer, said.

“Kamsahamnida for staying with us tonight! Til next week!” Choi Jonghun, the leader, said.

Every member bowed in front of the audience signaling the end of their set.

“Soon Geum, quick! Let’s go!”

“Ha?”

Shinhye suddenly grabbed my hand and I found myself in front of a door. The name written on the door was FT Island. Oh gosh! This is it. I’ll know who Lee Jaejin really is.

“Soon Geum! Knock! Go!!”

I knocked and a woman greeted us.

“Hi! I’m Mae Ri. You have VIP Passes?” Her soft voice was very calm.

“Ne.” I showed my ID.

“Come in.” She invited us with a sweet smile.

“Oppa!!!” Shinhye rushed over to Minhwan, the drummer.

“Hello there Honey! You enjoyed my performance?” Minhwan replied while hugging her.

“Yaa! You are too sweet!” Jonghun exclaimed.

“I’m getting jealous!” Seunghyun said.

“Come here Jonghun! Let me kiss you!” Hongki said as he approaches Jonghun.

“Yaaaaaa!! What in the!?” I exclaimed while seeing Hongki kissed Jonghun on the cheeks.

“Don’t worry. They are lovers.” The blonde guy said.

“Wait. You are? Lee Jaejin.” I asked.

“Yes. What’s up?” He replied with a smirk.

 

 

~~the next chapter would be the continuation of this event. I'll keep you hanging. :D