Drinks, Movies and Shoes Part 1

Because I like you a lot

 

As Jae Rim sees So Eun get on the bus, his eyes widen with surprise, then a big smile plastered on his handsome face causes his eyes to reduce to tiny slits.

"So Eun ah.. where are you going?"

"Oh, annyeong I'm meeting Shin Ye at the mall today." She indulged Jae Rim with a beautiful smile while sitting next to him. "You?"

"I'm going to the mall too, Junho's coming too to help me buy  a new pair of shoes." 

Even with So Eun's simple outfit, Jae Rim feels like she's a breath of fresh air, her tantalizing cherry blossom scent filling his nostrils.

"Have you been to the mall before?" Jae Rim stares at her.

"This is just my second time." So Eun admitted. "We're supposed to meet each other by the cafe next to the movie theaters."

"I guess since we're both heading to the mall I can walk you to the cafe." "Oh but that's not necessary, I'm sure I can manage." She shakes her head.

"No I insist, you've only been there once, besides what are friends for?"

"Well okay then I guess." She smiled.

Jae Rim was totally enjoying the bus ride although they didn't really talk as much. He was smiling from ear to ear.

So Eun on the other hand had her senses heightened sitting next to Jae Rim. She could smell his Cool Waters aftershave which wasn't too strong. She also noticed he was wearing a plain white t shirt with a plaid long sleeve over it. This was paired with faded black jeans. She couldn't help but think how handsome he looks.

At the mall.....

"Let me call Junho and let him know I'll wait for him at the cafe."

"Of course."

Jae Rim leads the way to the cafe and he unconsciously walks close to So Eun making people think they're a couple.

"Here we are." Jae Rim shoves his hands in his pockets. So Eun peers inside the cafe to see if Shin Ye is already here. "She's not here yet."

"Why don't we grab us something to drink while we wait then? I'll get me one regular blend, what would you like?" Jae Rim points inside. "I'll have a coke then."

"What can I get you today sir?" The worker smiles.

"Give me a small regular blend and a small coke for the lady." "One small regular blend and a coke coming up." The worker punches their order and collects the money for their drinks. As their order arrives, they look for a table and sit down.

"So what are your plans?" Jae Rim takes a sip of his coffee. "There's a new movie that Shin Ye wanted to see, she offered to treat me, so yeah." So Eun takes a gulp from her coke.

"Movie? Cool. Which one?"

"Not really sure yet." So Eun keeps her eyes on the cafe's entrance not wanting to miss Shin Ye.

"Hya annyeong So Eun ah." Junho arrives. "Annyeong Junho shi." So Eun smiles brightly.

"Mianhe So Eun ah. The bus I rode took a little longer than usual." Shin Ye rushed to where the three were seated. "Oh hello Jae Rim, Junho, didn't expect to see you here, where's Minho? 

"Hi Shin Ye, just coincidence that Junho and I came to buy myself a pair of shoes caught the same bus with So Eun ah, offered to walk her here since she's only been here once. And Minho had to visit his sick grandma." Jae Rim said. "Heard you're planning to watch a movie, which one?" He smiled.

"The new Avengers movie." Shin Ye chuckled.

"What? I love the Avengers!" Jae Rim and Junho exclaimed at the same time.

Shin Ye and So Eun both giggle, "would you like to join us? Sorry but if you do you have to pay your own." Shin Ye offers.

"Call" the two boys pump their arms up and down.

 

 

A/N sorry I'll update part 2 tomorrow .... Thanks once again love you all especially my subbies @ @ love the comments