Shared secrets

Because I like you a lot

 

Morning came and the two decided to confide in their friends about their relationship. The plan was to tell them during lunch where at least the atmosphere would be more relaxed.

When everyone was done eating Jae Rim invited the gang to hang out by an empty section of the school's lawn so that no one could bother them. "What's the deal Jae Rim ah? You got a secret to tell us? Is that why you dragged us here?" Minho chuckled.

Jae Rim then pulled So Eun by his side putting his arm around her shoulder. So Eun smiled and they both looked at each other.

"The thing is, we're officially dating." He declared to the group.

Both Shin Ye and Yujin's eyes and mouths opened wide, speechless. While Junho and Minho lightly punched Jae Rim and congratulated them both. Shaking off their shocked expressions, the two girls approached So Eun and gave her hugs.

"It's about time you two got together." Junho laughed. "Yeah, So Eun do you know how long he's been crushing on you?" Minho added. Even if we thought you were hot, we had to control ourselves because of him." They point their mouths to Jae Rim.

So Eun shyly smiles at all of them then puts her arm around Jae Rim's waist.

"Thanks for accepting us guys, only thing is that there's a problem, but I need to discuss it with Oppa first." She looked at all of them. "Please keep this a secret for now." She had them promise her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Going home So Eun laid her head on Jae Rim's shoulder and said, "Oppa, tomorrow let's have a date after school. I'll tell Omma that I need to do some research at the library and will be coming home later so we can talk. I need to explain things to you."

"Oh you being sneaky, So Eun ah." He .

"No, I really need to explain things to you Oppa. What do you say?"

"Of course, I was just teasing.. Let's have a date then." He kissed the top of her head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They both decided that the best place to talk would be at the cafe next to the school.

After ordering something from the counter, they picked a table that was nestled in the corner.

Jae Rim could see that So Eun was quite nervous so he reached across the table to hold her hand. "It's okay, So Eun ah take your time." He encouraged her.

"The reason why I acted the way I did Oppa, my dad threatened me, not to hang out with any guys." She let out a deep breath. "Appa had agreed to an arranged marriage between me and his friend's son. Apparently this was decided after our births. We're supposed to get married two years from now. When I vehemently declined, he threatened to have me drop out of high school, I didn't know what to do." Tears slowly formed in her eyes."But I've made up my mind. I can't do as he wishes me to do."

After hearing her explanation he kissed both her hands and looked her straight in the eye. "Thank you my dear So Eun ah, for letting me know, for fighting for me, trusting in us and giving us a chance.

When the tears fell down her cheeks, he brushed them away and leaned over to replace them with butterfly kisses. This made her giggle.

"We'll get through this, I promise you." He winked at her which earned him a squeeze of his hand.

 

A/N thank you all for reading.....until next time <3