Relief

Because I like you a lot

 

 

 

The day went by both of them feeling more at ease. There were no snide remarks heard from Jae Rim which puzzled Junho and Minho but they both decided to take his lead and just focused on class.

During lunch, Jae Rim, Junho, Minho were joined by Shin Ye, Yujin and So Eun at their table which surprised the guys and some other students. It felt awkward for the first few minutes but afterwards they acted the same like how they used to. As if nothing ever went wrong. Nobody dared to ask any questions afraid it would get uncomfortable. They all talked and laughed together.

Both Jae Rim and So Eun went home together and they felt like its the first time they met each other. 

"My So Eun ah." Jae Rim pulled her against him with his arm around her shoulder. He sighed as he grabbed her other hand in his while So Eun laid her head on him. 

"Mianhe Oppa, my actions caused us both so much heartache." She whispered up to him stealing a kiss on his cheek. Right now she didn't care if anyone saw them, her heart was just bursting with happiness.

"Me too So Eun ah, me too. But I'm so glad my sun is back to lighten my dark world." "Hahaha" So Eun tickled his side.

"Oppa, I think I'm ready to tell our friends about us..... What do you think?" "I thought you'd never ask my princess, we definitely should. Let's do it in the morning."

"Okay."

That night their phone call lasted longer than ever taking turns on how miserable their lives were without each other. They let go all of their past heartaches forgiving each other and vowing not to put each other through that pain again. They mutually agreed to solve things together and talk about anything that bothers them.

So Eun felt so relieved and at peace she knew she could tell her Oppa everything. She'll tell him this weekend. She finally was able to fall asleep looking peaceful and content.

On the other hand Jae Rim felt like a huge thorn was pulled from his heart. Thankful of how the day went, he stifled a yawn and closed his eyes....

 

 

A/N sorry.... Kinda boring.... Thanks again lovies!!!!