Side by side

Because I like you a lot

 

 

Although she really didn't want to, So Eun and Jae Rim walked side by side going to their first class. About a few meters along though, the two were soon joined by Junho and Minho who both give Jae Rim high fives. 

"Yo! Wassup man! I see that you're getting along fine with our new girl here...Hi there, good morning, Kim So Eun right? My name is Lee Junho and this here is Choi Minho." Junho declared.

"Annyeonghaseyo...." So Eun replied. " Oh my these boys are really handsome" she thought to herself "but I can't afford to have any guy friends right now." She added.

"Since we all have the same class, let's all walk together." Jae Rim said as he puts his arm around Minho's shoulder.

As the four of them head towards their first period,So Eun remains silent while the three guys joke and laugh at each other. You could also see a lot of girls whispering to each other and giving So Eun jealous glances, most of them wishing they were in her shoes.

Although he was joking and laughing with Junho and Minho, Jae Rim was mentally noting that he was a good foot and a half taller than So Eun's petite height which to him was just perfect.

At the same time So Eun was thinking how small she felt next to these giants making her feel quite intimidated.

"So Eun shi!!" They heard a girl's voice yell. The four look behind them to see Shin Ye half running and waving her hands excitedly. She pants as she grabs on to So Eun's arm pulling her way ahead of the three boys.

"Omo, I wasn't aware that you know those three hunks." She whispered to So Eun.

"Err, I just happened to catch the same bus as Song Jae Rim, and his friends caught up with us on our way." She replied.

"Lucky girl" Shin Ye says."Do you know how many fangirls they have? Its ridiculous. I do have to say that they are definitely hot though." She giggles.

So Eun remains quiet, looks down continuously walking arms linked with Shin Ye's.

As they reach their classroom, they proceed to their seats both So Eun and Shin Ye taking their books, notes and pens from their backpacks.

In the meantime the three Boys huddled both Junho and Minho demanding an explanation how Jae Rim and So Eun ended up coming to school together. "No worries I'll tell you after class." He said.

 

 

A/N another short chapter. Can't thank you enough for reading... Special hello to my subbies love you all:)  comments are  seriously appreciated <3