Friends

Because I like you a lot

 

As weeks go by, it's become natural for So Eun and Jae Rim to arrive at school together. It became a routine for Junho, Minho, Shin Ye, and sometimes Yujin, Nana and Dara to meet up with the pair.

So Eun had finally accepted the fact that there was no way she could avoid Jae Rim, Junho or Minho and allowed herself to be friends with them.

Soon after they became a group of friends that hung out with each other.

It was unavoidable that they were known to be "the princes and princesses " of the school campus. 

"I just have to be careful that Dad doesn't find out I have guy friends." So Eun thought to herself. Her father was the reason she couldn't have guy friends because he was super strict and his mentality was that every boy had dirty thoughts. He always would warn So Eun not to get close to any boys because of their good for nothing thoughts. Being the obedient daughter she is, she just avoids having any guy friends.

Jae Rim had previously confessed to Junho and Minho his true feelings for So Eun and they reluctantly agreed not to pursue any romantic interest with her.

During the days of catching the bus together Jae Rim tried his best to be a gentleman and always initiated the conversations they had. He slowly got out of her, her previous school, things she likes to do, her favorite food, etc., etc.

His growing attraction to her increased every day and he just couldn't stop thinking of her. He didn't want to risk being rejected so he focused on the "becoming friends-getting to know you" deal.

On the other hand So Eun felt herself becoming more relaxed around the three boys especially with Jae Rim since it was with him she spent a lot more time with. She finally could say she's adapted well in her surroundings.

"Hey So Eun, are you doing anything this Saturday?" Shin Ye wanted to know.

"No, nothing really, why?" She replied.

"There's a new movie that's coming out and I really wanted to see it! It'll be my treat. Please say you'll come with me?" Shin Ye pleaded.

"Okay, what time do you want to meet?" So Eun asks.

"Let's catch the matinee one so at 10:00 is good. We'll meet by the cafe next to the movie theaters." Shin Ye excitedly exclaims.

"Shoots, it's a date." So Eun says.

 

A/N  another short one.. Thank you so much I hope you continue supporting this story.... To my subbies thank you@@     Update coming soon <3