Unexpected visitor

Because I like you a lot

 

"Jae Rim ah, what if your mom does not like me?" So Eun looked up at him chewing her lips nervously.

"I can assure you she will love you my princess. She is a very supportive mom and she's looking forward to meeting you." He squeezed her hand.

"Okay Oppa I trust you." She snuggles closer to him.

As they reached his home he placed his arms around So Eun and let her in their home. "Omma, we're home!" He hurriedly brings So Eun into their living room.

After a few minutes Jae Rim's mom enters the living room and warmly welcomes them both.

She embraces So Eun then steps back to inspect her. "So Eun shi, no wonder my son is smitten by you, you are such a pretty young lady." She kissed both of her cheeks. "Come let's have a seat my dear." She pulled her and they both sat down next t each other. "So, Jae Rim mentioned to me what the issue is with your dad, care to share with me?" Her face emoted such kindness and understanding that So Eun felt like she could tell her anything.

As So Eun narrated her story, Jae Rim's mom listened intently not interrupting aside from a few nods. When So Eun was done, So Eun took in a deep breath waiting for his mom to say something.

She looked at So Eun with a big smile and finally told her, "I need to meet your Dad and Mom. I believe that I will have to intervene in this especially because I know how this is affecting Jae Rim and you." She said with determination. "Both Jae Rim and I will be at your house this Saturday morning, will your Appa be home?" She took her hands in hers.

"Yes they will be Auntie." She nods.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday arrives so both Jae Rim and his mom arrive at So Eun's residence.

So Eun answers the door nervously and welcome the two visitors inside.

She have them both seated then calls her mom and dad announcing that they have guests.

Surprised, So Eun's mom and dad enter the living room.

Jae Rim and his mom both rise and give their respects.

"Anneonghaseyo, My name is Song Un Cha, and this here is my son, Song Jae Rim. It's very nice to meet you." Jae Rim and her bowed and smiled to them.

"Omo, Un Cha ah, is that really you?" So Eun's mom could not believe her eyes.

Jae Rim's mom squints her eyes as she focuses on So Eun's mom. "Aigoo, Kum Sun shi.... Is that you? She couldn't believe it was her long lost friend from grade school time.

They both hug each other tightly and So Eun's mom asks Jae Rim's mom, "so what do we owe the pleasure of this surprise visit? " she asked.

 

A/N I hope you like my update.... So I guess you know what's coming in the next few chapters...thanks once again. Love you all!!! Please leave a comment @ @