Glances

Because I like you a lot

 

 

As class begins Jae Rim can't seem to focus because all he could think of was this pretty girl sitting next to him. He would steal glances at her, beginning with her long, silky, wavy brown hair. The perfect profile of her face. Her baby soft cheeks as well as her straight posture sitting down on her chair. 

"She's so cute and petite, gosh where has she been all my life?" He thought to himself. He could even smell the faint scent of her lotion which smelled like cherry blossoms.

Kim So Eun also noticed that the tall boy sitting next to her was totally checking her out but didn't want to let him know that she could feel him stealing glances at her. She tried so hard to pay attention to their teacher and not make any movements to avoid any attention. 

She absolutely hated being the center of attention, she prefers being in the background and did not dress to stand out. She always would try to blend in and make sure that her grades were okay not being the smartest nor dumbest in class. She avoided trouble and was very thankful her first friend turned out to be this nice sincere girl.

"Boy, this Jae Rim guy is really tall. He's sorta cute too but I really don't want to be friends with any guys right now." She thought to herself. "I have to try and avoid him as much as possible."  

As soon as class ends she hurries to where Shin Ye is sitting and asks her where their next classroom is. They both hurry out of class.

"Whoa, where'd she go?" Jae Rim thought. "Man, I wanted to see what her next class would be. Jae Rim you gotta work on your skills looks like you're getting rusty." He told himself.

Lunchtime....

Both So Eun and Shin Ye walk to the cafeteria together and meet some of Shin Ye's friends who she introduces to So Eun. "Kim So Eun, these are my friends Go Nana, Lee Yujin and Park Dara. Girls, this is Kim So Eun our new transfer student." "Hi Kim So Eun shi nice to meet you." Each of them say. "C'mon let's get ourselves our lunch and find a table to sit at."

As they settled down at their table, almost half of the students in the cafeteria were looking their way to look at the new girl. And of course among them were the 3 friends Jae Rim, Junho and Minho. 

"So what do you guys think of the new girl?" Junho asked. "She's pretty hot." Minho replied. "Yeah, she's okay." Jae Rim said. "What? Just okay? Dude are you serious? That chick is amazing!!! " Junho exclaimed. 

Jae Rim wanted to act cool and nonchalantly said..."why, you guys interested? She's got the same math class like me, we sit next to each other, it's no biggie." He said. "You lucky fool" Junho said "Damn! I wish it was me." Minho said. 

"So how do you like our school So Eun shi?" Shin Ye asks. "Well it's way bigger than my old school. The campus is huge. Thank you for bringing me around. I definitely would not be able to find my way to my classes." She replied. "Oh don't worry about it. I wish for all of us to be good friends." Shin Ye says to which the other girls agree with.

After lunch the five girls walk out of the cafeteria to go chill outside under the canopy of trees along the school's courtyard....but not without having three sets of eyes following that one particular girl.

 

 

 

 

A/N: sorry for the very short chapters... Hope you don't mind since I want to update frequently, big thanks again for reading and please comment <3 love you all especially my subbies @ @