Another date

Because I like you a lot

 

Jae Rim was so happy that he had another day to spend with So Eun. Yesterday they both went home super happy that they were able to have some time to just enjoy each other's company.

Today they would go to the movies then maybe go the arcade afterwards. Jae Rim decided to wear his new pair of shoes, khaki shorts, a green striped shirt and topped it off with a baseball cap.

Meanwhile So Eun decided to use cropped jeans with a plain pastel yellow shirt. Since it was going to be another hot day she opted to put her hair up in a bun.

The ride to school was pretty much the same like yesterday. After registration they took the bus to the mall to watch movies. Because the matinee show won't start in about another hour and a half, they decided to walk around and just do some window shopping. They saw a snack shop so they went in to grab something to munch on. So Eun picked a mini blueberry muffin and an orange juice while Jae Rim decided to have a croissant and iced tea. 

They had time to kill before the movies started so they took their sweet time in the snack shop.

"So Oppa, I'm just curious, how many girls have you dated before me?" So Eun suddenly asked.

"In Junior High I went out with two but they weren't serious. You know, the three of us, Junho and Minho, mostly were just casual dates. We always were hanging out and our girlfriends got jealous so we all decided that our friendship was more important than keeping up with our relationships. The girls got too clingy and demanding." He  looked at her. "What about you?"

She took a sip of her juice and played with her glass, "I haven't dated anyone before. There were a few guys that confessed their feelings but aside from being prohibited by Appa to go out with anyone, none of them gave me butterflies in my stomach." She looked at him and saw a wide smile plastered on his face.

He grabbed her hands and said "Thank you So Eun ah for giving me a chance. Only to you have I ever felt this way. Thank you for coming to my life."  So Eun nodded and smiled back at him.

It was almost time for the movie to start so they went to the theaters to buy their tickets. They selected a romantic comedy to watch and went to their assigned theater.

They chose to sit somewhere in the back and the theater was half full mostly consisting of couples like them. They still felt full from their snack so they passed on the popcorn and drinks.

They both concentrated on the movie until there was a scene where the lead actor gave the lead actress a very passionate kiss. So Eun felt a little embarrassed and looked at the couples around them and could see some of them stealing kisses as well. She nervously looked at Jae Rim and he was smiling as he was looking at her. He suddenly put his arm around her shoulder and pulled her against him. She objected but he wouldn't loosen his hold until she finally gave in and leaned her head on his shoulder with a sigh. They remained like that, Jae Rim stealing a few kisses on her head.

It felt so right to just stay like this, So Eun thought to herself. Jae Rim was in 7th heaven.

The movie ended and they both decided that they can have lunch before they go to the arcade. They saw a place that sold cold noodles so that's where they headed. Coming out of the movies they felt closer than ever so they ended feeding each other, Anyone could see that the two were totally oblivious to their surroundings.

They stayed at the arcade for about 30 minutes where So Eun almost beat Jae Rim in all the games except the basketball game. By the time they were heading home they were so exhausted from all the laughter they shared.

"So Eun ah....thank you for such an amazing day!" Again he kissed her head.

"Thank you too Oppa."

 

 

A/N: update complete. Thank you so much dear readers... Prepare yourselves for the upcoming chapters where they will be having challenges. Please comment:) Love you all @ @