You and me

Because I like you a lot
 
 
Kim So Eun's POV
 
"I hate that I have to see that jerk in school again today! What kind of nonesense will he be throwing at me this time? Why did I have to move to this place in the first place... I wish Mom and Dad didn't have to move back to their so called home. Had to make me leave all my good friends behind" 
 
This was another school week for the pretty petite girl who two years ago moved to this new neighborhood where her parents grew up in. It would be the same thing where she would be seeing her one and only friend Shin Ye who was one of the few that welcomed her with open arms 2 years ago. Not only that, She would be seeing that tall jerk Song Jae Rim and his minions as well who ever since school resumed after winter break of sophomore year did nothing but try to provoke and constantly.
 

She had to catch the bus on her way to school and unfortunately for her it was the same bus that Song Jae Rim had to catch. This made things worse for Kim So Eun because he always would try and sit behind her and would always find a way to unsettle her. Today was no exception since he made snide remarks to her...

"Aha! I see that horsey didn't put up her hair today! What happened the rubber band snapped because your hair was too thick?" Song Jae Rim said. She just ignored him as usual. "Oooh no comeback today? Maybe horsey is sick? Let me feel your forehead.....hmmm nope not sick" he snickered. Honestly she felt really hurt at the things he says to her and just tries to ignore him.

As they reach the school Kim So Eun steps down the bus first but not in time for Song Jae Rim to give her hair a good tug. "Owww that hurt!" Was all she could say. As she walks through the gates tears slowly gathered in her eyes but she quickly brushes them away especially when she sees ShinYe approach her. 

"Hi there Kim So Eun how was your weekend? I had to visit grandma and got to catch up with her" Shin Ye said cheerfully. "Same old same old" Kim So Eun answers back. "Well, let's head to our first class then" smiled Shin Ye as she grabs So Eun's arm.

As soon as class ends the two had to part ways since they didn't have the same subject. This was not a subject that So Eun cared for since it's one she shared with none other than that jerk Jae Rim and of course he sits directly behind her.

 

 

 

 

A/N That's it for now hope you like it.... I'll update soon. Thank you for reading!!