Drinks, Movies and Shoes Part 2

Because I like you a lot

 

 

 

The four of them approach the ticket booth to purchase their tickets for the 11:15 matinee show. ShinYe paying for hers and So Eun's while Jae Rim and Junho pay for their own.

"We should get some popcorn and drinks too. We all could share a large bucket just grab additional boxes." Junho excitedly leads them to the snack counter.

After getting their popcorn they head to the designated theater playing their movie. So Eun and Shin Ye lead the way while the two boys follow along.

Luckily they were able to get good seats. After the girls sat down, Jae Rim elected to sit next to So Eun and Junho next to him.

As they focus on the movie, So Eun accidentally drops her phone which she was somehow still holding and wanted to put in her bag. She tried to grab it which was close to Jae Rim's foot but Jae Rim felt her phone drop so the two ended up hitting their foreheads together.

"Ow!" They simultaneously looked at each other while rubbing their foreheads. They both apologize to each other, Jae Rim leaning towards So Eun and blows on her forehead.This totally surprised So Eun and she definitely felt her heart stop for a moment. Jae Rim stares at her and she ends up staring back at him. They both felt like time had stood still. After a few minutes Jae Rim bends down and reaches for her phone. As he hands her phone back to her their hands make contact and again both of them feel electricity flow between them. So Eun shakes her head in wonder trying to see if she's awake or dreaming.

For Jae Rim, he knew this was the first time ever that he felt something like this. He couldn't take his eyes off her. So Eun could feel herself blushing and was thankful that the theater was dim enough to hide it from him.

Feeling embarrassed So Eun tries to concentrate on the movie while Jae Rim remains staring at her, until she finally heard him sigh and could see from the corner of her eye that he shifted his attention back to the big screen.

The movie ended both ShinYe and Junho totally engrossed with the movie and unaware of what happened between Jae Rim and So Eun.

As they leave the theater, Junho and ShinYe were both raving at how awesome the movie was while So Eun and Jae Rim nodded in agreement occasionally giving their own take of the movie.

"Any of you hungry?" Junho rubs his tummy. "I think we should grab a quick bite before we go shopping." ShinYe looks at her watch.

 

A/N  sorry but I'll have to make a part 3 for this, not to worry my dear readers it will be done soon. I sure hope you like how the story is developing. I'm taking consideration for your ideas. Thank you so much for reading and subscribing. Especially to my commentators that inspire me to continue. Love you all @ @