Confession

Because I like you a lot

 

 

 

Walking to the bus stop, Jae Rim and So Eun were both quiet, silently observing one another. As they reach their destination, the bus is already there so they quickly go on board Jae Rim signalling So Eun to hop on first.

The ride home was a little awkward both of them just making small talk. "By the way thanks for helping me pick my shoes." Jae Rim shyly scratched his nape.

"You're very welcome." Her voice was soft that he could barely hear her.

Jae Rim arrives at his stop first so he looks at So Eun and throws her a smile before getting off the bus.

When he was gone So Eun let out a deep sigh and forces a grin on her face but felt more frustrated than anything.

It's almost 5:00 pm and she walks slowly home her mom outside of their house watering their plants.

"Oh you're home, how was your day with Shin Ye?" 

"It was great mom. Thanks for letting me go out with her. I hope I can do it again."

"Shin Ye is a really nice girl, I like her so of course you should go out again. Go ahead and wash up, when I'm done here we can have dinner."

"De Omma." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So Eun's POV

"Do I like him? I know that he likes me. I could tell from my first day of school." She already was lying on her bed and pondering on today's event.

"Why would my heartbeat stop? This is insane. We had that brief comfy moment at the shoe shop but I don't know, it felt awkward again walking to the bus stop, and even during the ride."

Jae Rim's POV

"Ah...Kim So Eun, you're driving me nuts!" He arrived home and went straight to his room, took off his shoes and threw himself on his bed.

"I have to confess my feelings to her." He decided. "No matter what, she has to say yes.

 

Monday...

So Eun waits nervously as Jae Rim walks down the bus towards her with confidence. "Good morning So Eun ah." He greets her as he plops himself on the seat next to her.

He turns to her and stares at her baby face features memorizing her double lid brown orbs, her perfectly pointed nose. Her now blushing cheeks, her soft pink lips which he thinks are so kissable. Her face with absolutely no make up is stunning. Her silky long wavy hair almost tempting him to run his long slender fingers through them. She smells like cherry blossoms and he could feel his heart thumping hard.

"So Eun ah, please look at me." Grabbing her shoulders to have her face him. "I wanted to tell you that ever since the first day of your coming to our school, your beauty just blinded me and now you're like the sun who gives me energy." He takes a deep breath.

So Eun faced him with her eyes wide, lips pursed, curling her fingers astounded by the cheesiness of his confession.

It takes her about a minute to recover from her shock. She smiles at him not knowing what to say.

"Please go out with me?"

 

A/N Thanks again for reading... I hope you're not disappointed. I will update soon...please comment I love you all!