Summertime

Because I like you a lot

 

 

Summer is finally here! The weather is warm and it's always great to be outdoors either enjoying a very cold drink, going on picnics by the stream or even to the beach.

Before school ended the seven friends agreed to at least hang out the first week into summer before the girls were to spend their summers away. Shin Ye always spends her summers at her cousin's place in the city. Nana and Eujin with their grandparents while Dara's family were going on their yearly out of town trip which normally lasts the whole summer because of the nature of her parents business.

Junho gets to live with his older brother and summertime is usually their bonding time. As for Minho he decided to take care of his sick grandma. So Eun would just stay home as well as Jae Rim.

They decided to have a picnic at the stream that was about a couple of miles from their school. It was a popular spot for picnics where the water wasn't deep. The current was steady and easy and there were many picnic tables that were placed for the public to enjoy.

On the Saturday that they agreed to have their "summer goodbye picnic" they agreed to meet there at 9:00 in the morning and whoever arrived first could choose whichever spot they wanted.

The first people to arrive were Junho, Minho, ShinYe and Eujin. They found a table that was near the stream and had a perfect view. Other people were also arriving and in minutes the tables were all taken. Dara soon arrived and Jae Rim and So Eun as well.

Their spread consisted of homemade kimbap, chips, fried chicken, cookies and ice cold drinks.

They were all having such a good time teasing each other and the boys were telling jokes that the girls found so amusing that their boisterous laugh caught people's attention . When people looked their way they couldn't help but notice what a handsome group of young teenagers they were.

The heat of the sun was scorching hot so they decided to cool off in the stream. The boys took of their shirts exposing their well toned bodies and dipped in the stream first. The girls stripped down to their swim shorts and took of their t-shirts while wearing a bikini top under their tank tops. 

The cool and clear water felt so refreshing that they stayed there for a while.

So Eun was feeling a little hungry so she asked if anyone else wanted to eat, only Jae Rim nodded so the two of them got out of the water back to their table.

Jae Rim was super happy because it was only the two of them and they could have some time to talk. So Eun was thrilled as well so they both sat next to each other facing their friends in case one of them would sneak up on them.

"What would you like to eat my princess?" Jae Rim took a bow. "I would like to have some chicken and chips plus a cold coke, my shining knight." So Eun giggled.

"Your wish is my command my beautiful princess." He plated some chips and chicken and placed it in front of her. He took a couple of cokes from the cooler and opened a can for So Eun. He then pops a piece of kimbap in his mouth and enjoys his food, taking a sip from his soda.

"So Eun ah, I didn't know you look so y in your swim shorts. Do you think my body is hot?" 

"Yaaa you ert!" Almost choking on a chip, she hits Jae Rim on his shoulder.

"Hahaha, I'm just teasing you but really, you are so hot and I'm very lucky to call you mine."

So Eun looks at him "So am I Jae Rim ah. But please let's keep our relationship a secret from anyone. Appa is going to kill me if he knew."

"I promise." And the two make a pinky promise.

 

A/N  Thank you once again for supporting my story. Appreciate your comments and subscriptions. I am definitely saddened just like you my fellow Solim shippers that their segment is almost over but hopefully when my story is done, I will try to write more about them. I don't think I should write two stories simultaneously. But please continue this journey with me ..... Love you all @ @