Torn

Because I like you a lot

 

 

So Eun's POV....

"The two of you are marrying each other four years from now." 

When Appa's words finally sunk in, my mind screamed Nooooo!!!! I felt like a bomb dropped and blew me to pieces. I wasn't sure if they could visually see the knife that stabbed me in the heart.

This is not happening to me! I couldn't move or speak. My eyes kept on darting back and forth between Appa and his friend.

All of a sudden, a strained voice began to speak. My head finally turned to the source of the voice...it was the boy. What was his name? Kang Joon? I slowly began to register his features in my head. His hair was neatly trimmed and dyed a light brown color. His skin was flawless and from my point of view I noticed that his eyes were the color of honey. I guess you could say that he was a very attractive guy. Yet I knew that he had nothing on my Jae Rim oppa.

"I..I d..don't understand." The boy shook his head.

"Kang Joon ah, Min Hwa and I made this promise when we both got married, do you know that we got married four months apart? When your mom gave birth to you not too long after So Eun's mom had given birth to her, so it was promised that the two of you will join our families together."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kang Joon's POV

What's this? First Appa and Omma decide to move out of the blue..and then now I'm supposed to marry a total stranger in four years time? What the heck? This is so messed up!!!

Oh God what did I ever do to deserve this? And my dear Minah, I can't. I just can't. When I'm alone with Appa and Omma I will tell them that I already love someone else.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Present day...

When So Eun reached home, she tried so hard to keep her emotions in check because she didn't want to explain to her parents what was going on. She already had enough scoldings from them when she blatantly refused to agree to the arranged marriage they had set her up with.

Her dad had threatened her that if he caught her or ever heard that she was seeing someone he would stop supporting her and not let her finish high school. 

Knowing that he meant every word, as much as it hurt her, she decided to avoid Jae Rim without any explanation. 

And that is when things changed between Kim So Eun and Song Jae Rim.

 

A/N update complete. Please comment how you think the story is going. Thank you so much as always I love you all!!